Chapter 7

*Three Days Later aka the night of the party*

Luke's POV:

I'm at school with Damon and Ava. We had to get here early so we can talk about the plan. Ava asked, "So what's the plan?"

"Damon your Justin's Best friend like number 1 right?" He nodded. "So Justin keeps talking about Ava. But he doesn't want to admit he has likes you. So we we're wondering if you two could flirt together at the party. Let's be glad cause Brooklyn and Katy aren't going to the party cause they weren't invited. I already asked. So will you be willing to make Justin jealous."

"I'm down what about you?" Damon said. I grinned happily. "I'm okay with it." Ava replied. I smiled great.

Justin's POV:

I woke up at 6:40 so I'm running to school cause I slept in. Why isn't Luke or Ava here? Odd isn't it? I started walking after losing my breath. This is crappy. I kind of wish I didn't hook up with Brooklyn. I mean ever since that night I feel like something is going to be happening to me. Then I get a text from Brooke:

Brooklyn: Did you get invited to the party???
Me: Yeah but you didn't get an invite.
Brooklyn: I know cause it's Loren Party. Anyways can we talk?
Me: Sure Babe.

She saw it but didn't reply. I sigh, "Fuck my life." I say.

Brooklyn's POV:

Katy said, "I don't like Ava." I scoff at her, "She's a nice chick. So what she's Friends with the most popular Juniors in Holland High (A/N: Let's pretend that that's a school in MN) Ava is pretty but I don't want her hitting on my boyfriend." I say. I see Justin walk in. I start towards me. "Heyy Baby." I say. "Hi." He said with a smirk. I pull him close to me and kiss him. He pulls away a short period after. "Brooke Baby I have to head to class." He said. I sigh, "Okay." I kiss him than he kisses back. Than we both pull away and he leaves.

Justin's POV:

I run after Damon. "Hey!" I say. He waits for me. Than he says, "What the fuck is your problem dude?!"

"What?"

"So your dating Brooklyn, but you like Ava. Dude I know ever since Reagan broke up with you shit has happened and your lost. But don't be lost with your feelings," he said. I stop walking and decided to wait a while until I see Luke. "Hey Dude." I say. "Hey man, what's on your mind?" "Wanting to break up with Brooklyn."

"Why dude?" He asked. "What Damon said is making me think."

"Hey don't break up with her the night of the party. Wait and then you'll see." He said. We do our secret handshake and go to homeroom.