Chapter 25

*Three and a half weeks later*

Ava's POV:

I woke up feeling like I had to throw up. I threw up containly until I came to a stop. What's going on. I look at my pads and tampons and I realized.
Am I pregnant? At 17 years old! This cannot happen. My two brothers were home. I told Caleb I had to go to the store. I went got a pregnancy test. I got two more too. I took one and waited it. I felt like I read the positive wrong. So at dinner I took another one. It said Positive but it looked like division. I woke up the next morning feeling sick again. I took the Pregnancy test and it said Positive. The little pink plus. I planned a doctor's appointment.

I felt like my life would be over soon. So I told him that I loved him and that he and I were going to have a child. And how I was absolutely sure that I was. I felt it on a box just to Justin. It says;

Justin Blake Memories

I put it on my desk and fell asleep.

Justin's POV:

It drove me crazy not seeing her. It's been a few hours so I finally decided to go see her. Ava opened the door. I hugged her missing her so much.  She hugged back she walked in with me. "I miss you," I say crying.

"Awe Justin! I miss you too," she said rubbing my tears away with her thumbs. She looks me in the eyes, "I'll always Love you."

"You say that like your saying goodbye forever to me, Ava." She sighed.

"I care about you too much, Justin. I don't want to tell you if I'm sick or something." He whined, "It scares me. You've ignored me for three weeks."

"I wasn't feeling good," She expected me to think she was lying. But she wasn't. Everytime I would call her Jamie said she's sick or in the shower. "Okay," is all I respond to. When I felt her press her lips against mine. I kiss back softly.

"I miss you so much," I say. She smiled sadly, "I miss you too."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I feel like... My time is limited," she said. "Ava," I say sad. My look becomes a worry quickly. "Like one day soon at anytime. I'll die."

"Ava, stop saying that." I say not handling it. "Cause it's true Justin. One day I'll be on my deathbed before you know it."

"I wanna spend time with you until that happens," I say crying. We put our foreheads together and she softly rub the tears from my eyes. We went into my room, he used protection and we made love.

*Three hours later*

Ava's POV:

He was asleep. I woke up and used the restroom. I put on a loose t-shirt Justin gave me in LA. And a pair of Pajama shorts. I made myself a salad and ate. When I got back upstairs Justin was up and dressed. He got up and kissed me passionately. I kissed back of course. We both get into my bed and cuddle. Of course it feels nice. He wraps his arms around me. We just watch a Movie on Netflix and cuddle.