Chapter 31

*Justin's Dream*

"I'm at school," I say. I'm at school. Brooklyn is there but before all the drama. I run to Ava's locker. "Hey Babe," I say. "Hey," she said with a smile and we kissed. "Am I dreaming?" I ask her.

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused. "N-Never mind." I put my arm around and she looked at me and I pulled her closer to me with a smile.

"I promise I'll never let you go," She said. Than the word promise started replaying and stuttering.

*After Dream*

I woke up in the hospital. I read the time it said 2:13am. Great... I saw Ava sitting at a chair. "Hey Justin," She said.

"Hi," I said. "What's wrong? You act like you woke up from a bad dream."

"Well I had a dream that you were in my dream. I miss you," I say. She gets up and sits on the bed. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"I read your letter... I found out you were pregnant but your dead. I think finding out all this and more stuff than my tour. It stressed me out. I think I just fainted cause it made my head dizzy," I explained to her.

"It was harder on me, Ava. Your gone, but how do I contact you?" I ask her.

"Easy, it's been two days ago though. The child still growing as a Spirit in my stomach is what contacts you. When your sad or in need of help. We come here for you," She said. Than she leaned in for a hug, I hugged back. She leaned in and kissed me. Somehow I felt her lips again. I kissed back. She slowly pulled away, "Nurse is coming." Than she disappeared.

"Justin Blake, you okay?" The Nurse asked. "Yeah, I just had a bad dream." She nodded, "Do you want anymore ice water?" I nodded my head, "Yes please?" She smiled at me, took my cup and left.

I sigh who else is up at 2:13 in the morning? When my Nurse came back she asked, "Do you need anything else?"

"Could I be able to call someone on my phone real quick?" I ask. "Sure."

"Thanks for the water." I say. "No problem Justin." She smiled than left. I feel so bad that they stay up all night. I decided to call Tori, she answered after two rings;

Tori: You okay?
Me: Yeah. I had a bad dream.
Tori: Was it about Ava?
Me: *sighs* Yeah. So I'll have my Dad check me out. But I wanna talk to you. So is there a possibility that I could get a ride from you?
Tori: Sure. What time?
Me: Nine or ten in the morning.
Tori: Alright I'll be there.
Me: Okay.
Tori: Goodnight Justin
Me: Goodnight Tori.

I hung up. I drank some water and went to the bathroom. I got back in bed and fell asleep.

________________________

Which is harder for Justin in your opinion? Is it harder know Ava is gone or the fact he lost his baby? Don't forget to Vote and Comment 😊❤✨