Chapter 9

Ava's POV:

I woke up with a huge headache, than I saw I was in new clothes and two arms were wrapped around me. I look to see Justin awake. "Good Morning," he said. "Morning." I say. "I got you water for your headache." I grabbed the cold bottled water. "What happened last night?"

"So You drank a lot, you were dancing and flirting with Damon. Something about how you wanted me to drink and I told you no. I wanted to take you home but I knew your Guardian will be mad..." Justin explained.

"I feel like your hiding something you don't want to tell me.." I say. He sighs, "You kissed me first.. Than I kissed you." Oh lordy I remember that...

*Flashback Starts*

I stood up and put my hands on his upper back. He put his hands on my waist. I look up at him and put my lips against his. He kisses back our lips moving in Sync. I take off his shirt, he stops me and pulled away, "Ava we can't. Your drunk," he said. "We'll look how about you change in front of me and I'll Change in front of you," I say. He shakes his head, "Ava I love you I really do, but your drunk." I smiled. He looked at my eyes, than my lips, I did the same, he leaned in and smashed his lips into mine. It gets heated quickly, I payed on the bed, Our Lips Moving in Sync.

I don't know what this feeling was, but it felt amazing. It felt like we had a spark and a connection that was meant to be. I touch him lightly feeling him tense a little.

He deepened the kiss by sliding his hand on my thigh, he stopped and I slowly pull away, "Thank you." I said. He blushed and got off me.

*Flashback Ends*

"Ava?... Ava? You okay?" He asked. I nodded, "I think I'm gonna throw up." I ran into the bathroom and threw up. I feel like crap. I feel him grab my hair and put it back in a ponytail and rubbed my back. This moment didn't feel the same, it felt like no one was in the town and that he was caring for me.

"I can tell you've never drank so much before," He said. "Or have a hangover," I respond. I throw up some more, he gives me some tissues so I can blow my nose and wipe my mouth. He rubs my back a little more and he helps me up. "Remember how I'm dating Brooke?" I nodded my head yes waiting for him to respond for me. "Don't tell her about any of this, at all." I give him a weird look and wait for a minute, "I only remember the kiss and looking for Damon, at least I didn't get raped while I was wasted." He smiled at my comment, "What?" I ask him. He shakes his head while smiling. "You couldn't talk right last night. You were telling me some weird shit about you than you started talking about your parents, and how you live with your friend Jamie." He said. "Yeah I only remember looking for Damon and kissing you. Trust me I won't say anything till she finds out from someone." I say.

"Ava Rose Jenson, do you think anyone is going to figure out at all?" Justin questioned looking at me. "Justin I love how you care so much about me but I need to know where on earth Loren and them are right now." I say. "I'll take you to Loren's house everyone spent the night there. I'll take you," he exclaimed and I nodded. We put on our shoes, grab our phones, he grabs his keys than we head out.

Luke's POV:

I never felt like an outcast till now. We went back to Loren's house, Raylin, Mason, Lacey, Ethan, Cameron and Loren were the only ones awake till now. Everyone else has been asleep. "Where's Ava and Ashley?" Loren asked. "I think Ava left with someone." Damon said. "You mean Justin." It was Stacey. She showed us a picture of them on the front porch of their house. "So what are you a stalker?" I asked furious. "I'm Brooklyn's Spy actually."

"What do you want?" I ask mad.

Guess who walked into the door when this happened. Ava and Justin... "Stacey," Justin said. "Spying for my girlfriend why don't you?" he asked. She scoffed and left. "What?" Ava asked. "We didn't do anything. I would know because I was sober." Justin said. They nodded and acted like everything was normal.