Chapter 4

*The Next Day at school*

Justin's POV:

I keep getting flashbacks of Memories I didn't want. When I was in homeroom Ava and Luke were sitting by each other. I sat by Ava. She asked, "Do you have a pencil?" I nodded than give her one. She didn't say thank you... Odd isn't it?

When the bell rung Ava ran off again. Than I was stopped when Brooklyn came and intertwined our fingers together. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I kiss her cheek. Ava looks at us than back at her locker. She didn't look like herself today. She had Blake denim high waist shorts, A extra large Maroon sweater, Maroon and Black converse. She had a Black DC snapback. She was all colorful yesterday. Luke went to her locker she was waiting for Brooklyn. Luke said, "Hey Justin. Let's hangout after school. What time?"

"Um... When I'm free. I'll call you," I say, smiling at Brooke. "So what is Brooklyn your girlfriend now?" Everyone stopped and looked at us. "I don't know." Brooklyn said. They gasped. Then some went to their class. Oh boy......

Ava's POV:

I was so distracted about Justin and Brooklyn I ran into someone. "Oh my! I'm really sorry."

"Your fine," she said. She had the tips of her brown hair a dark blue. She was wearing skinny jeans, a pink shirt and some pink Ociris shoes. And had a backpack on. "Hey. Your the girl girl right?" She asked. I nodded my head yes. "Yeah.... Ava Jenson." She shook my hand, "Cool I'm Raylin Standall."

"Nice to meet you," I say. "Nice to meet you too. What lunch do you have?" "Last lunch." She replied rolling her eyes. "Cool what do you have?"

"Gym." She said. "Same!" "What grade are you in?" She asked. "I'm a Junior." I say. "Ah lucky. You get to leave early."

"Why? What grade are you in?" I asked. "I'm a Sophomore."

"That doesn't matter what grade were in." She smiled and we walk to class.

Luke's POV:

I was the third-wheel  walking with Justin. When they hugged and she walked into her classroom I say, "So your dating Brooke?"

"We're not dating, Luke," he responded. "You said we would hangout today? Remember?"

"We would?" He asked. "Yeah today is April 25th!?! We always go to Puts-N-Glow or Jump craze or the movies? She's messing you up dude."

"Oh yeah.... We'll give me until 4:55pm if I don't call. You can call me. Brooke and I are going to her house tonight." He said. "She kissed you didn't she?" I ask. He nodded. "Was it a peck or a makeout? Anyways honestly dude you can just make plans with her tomorrow. I think Ava is upset about something today. She's been a little moody. That wasn't her yesterday..." He zoned out on me. "Earth to Justin! Justin?"

"Huh... What?" He asked. I get frustrated than say, "Was it a peck or makeout session?"

"A makeout.." he said quietly. Usually when he talks to me he gets confused or zones out. He wasn't like this when he dated Reagan. UGHHHH that makes me angry. Reagan is so stupid, and a fucking player. "Well I'll see ya man." We do our Secret handshake and than I start to my English class.

Justin's POV:

I think I might ask out Brooklyn. It's after school and Brooke and I are at her house. She asked, "What do you want to do?"

I pull her close to me, "This.." than I crashed my lips into hers. She kisses back putting her hands on my upper back. I have my hands on her waist. I deepen the kiss pulling her more towards my body. We land on the bed. I sit down and She gets on my lap than connects our lips again. Our lips move in Sync. I went slower and slower laying down while kissing her. She lays on top of me still having our lips on each other's. I take off my sweater and she throws my snapback where my bag is. I stop and ask, "Is this okay?" And than kept kissing her. She said yes but we kept kissing I pulled off her shirt making it more sensual. She got off my lap making me want more. She unbuttons my pants slowly and licks the tip of my boxers. "Don't... Tease.." I grunt out. She smiles and we keep kissing.

_____________________________________

Do you think something between Brooklyn and Justin is gonna happen? Or do you think he will loose it to Ava? Vote and Comment 😊❤✨