Chapter 6

*A week later*

Ava's POV:

Justin hasn't been coming to school or talking to Brooke. I wonder what's going on? I see Justin, he has his left wrist in a brace, and he didn't wear his glasses. Weird, I thought. I'm going to let it be. So far I have a good group of girls. Raylin, Ashley, Penelope, Lacey, Jessica, Hannah, and Loren. None of them like Brooklyn but they respect me hanging out with her. Anyways there all pretty sweet. Jack Johnson, Bryce Canyon, Nash Grier, Carter Reynolds and Mikey Barone are jocks of the school.

We were at my house during the sleepover, "We should have a party?!" Lacey said.

"A party? I don't think that's a good idea, Lacey," Raylin said. Raylin gave me a look like 'You need to say something' I shrug my shoulders and let it be. "Come on, My parent's are gone next weekend for a convention. Raylin, Ava, someone come on why not have a party?" Loren explained.

"I don't know... Should we?" I asked. Everyone said either fine or yes. This is gonna be my first Junior party.

*Three days later*

Luke's POV:

Justin and I were walking to school. Than I hear his phone buzz. Than mine buzz right after. We look at our phones.

Loren: Party on Saturday Night at my place @ 8:30 pm

I look at Justin, "We should totally go to this party!" I say excited.

"Luke, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean lots of things could happen. And I haven't been talking to Brooklyn," he said. I roll my eyes playfully. "Damn it Justin! Do you like Ava or Brooklyn?"

"I don't know! I'm lost okay? I'm lost! Whether you like it or not, I'm going through a hella lot of shit. Knowing so much has happened it's hard to forget about it! No matter how many fucking times you get on my Nerves something happens! Ya know what Luke, I'm tired okay. I just wanna go home and sleep or listen to sad music! I can't think anymore!" He storms off. Wow... He blew up.

*After School*

Justin's POV:

I'm looking for Ava. I thought I saw her until I realized it was Brooklyn. She said quietly but loud enough for me to hear her, "So we have sex and you don't talk to me for almost two weeks?!" She's pissed... "I'm sorry, wasn't thinking clearly." I keep walking. "wasn't thinking clearly?" She grabs my hand and pulls me somewhere we can talk quiet and not worry about anyone else. "Justin how could you say that to me?" She said.
I stay quiet for a minute. Remembering something;

*Flashback Starts*

"How could you say that to me?" I ask. Reagan shrugs his shoulders, "Honestly fans aren't liking us together." He said.

"That's a lie! You were using Reagan..." I say furious.

"Or maybe I found someone else, like the way you found Jordan you hoe," he said walking away. How could you say that to me?

*Flashback Ends*

"You okay?" Brooke asked, she probably knew I zoned out again. She comes towards me for a hug. I hug back of course. She lets go, "Justin, don't scare me like that again." Than she crashed her lips against mine. I kiss back putting my hands on her waist. She doesn't have curves Like Ava does... Wait why am I thinking about Ava? Her hands are on my chest. I slowly pull away after, "Brooklyn I love you." She blushed, "I love you too."

__________________________________

What do you think will happen? When do you think the party is gonna be? Will Justin and Brooklyn last long or will it be Java? Don't forget to Vote and Comment 😊❤✨