Chapter 3

Justin's POV:

It was after school. Ava wrote her skateboard home. Luke was trying to chase her. I was waiting for Brooklyn. She came out soon. We were walking to my house. There was a note on the door at my Dad's house.

Justin,

Your step Mom and I went to run some errands won't be back till 6 pm love u!
~ Dad

"Well my Dad won't be home for a while. She nods and we go into the house. I close the door after her. I take off my shoes and so does she. We go into my bedroom. She pulls out our Math homework. Than I pull out mine. We do it and got all the answers right. We were in the Middle of our drama homework.

"Why didn't we date?" She asked.
"We wanted to be friends." I say. She nodded, "So remember those stories with Love at First Sight?" I ask.

"Yes, of course. Why?" She asked.

"Do you believe in them?" I ask. She leans in a little. I do too. Than I put my lips against hers. We put our stuff down without breaking the kiss. She
Deepens the kiss by getting on my lap. Our Lips move in Sync. He puts her hands on my chest pulls away slowly and keeps her hands going down. I whisper, "Your making me go crazy." Than she grabbed my sweater and crashed her lips into mine. We end up getting on the bed without breaking the kiss.

I lay on top of her, kissing her passionately. She kisses back having one hand through my hair, the other on my right bicep. I slide my hand down her thigh making her gasp. I smile into the kiss and connect our lips again. She put her legs around my torso and pulled me closer. Eventually shit started to heat up quickly. Than when she unwrapped her legs around my torso we flipped so that I'm on bottom, she's on top. We keep kissing until I feel her go to my neck and find my weak spot. I bite my lip and she sucks on it a little harder making me give out a groan and a moan. Nothing felt more better than this. I say in between Groans and Moans, "We're not.. having sex." She nods than connects our lips again.

*Thirty minutes later*

Brooklyn and I finished our makeout session. She packed her bag and put her shoes back on. Right after I put mine on she intertwined our fingers together so we were holding hands. "I had fun." She said. I nodded and gave her a smile, "I miss you, Justin."

"I miss you too, Brooklyn." I respond. I kiss her lightly and she kisses back. Than I pull away and hug her. She hugs back of course. "See ya at school tomorrow?" I ask. She nodded her head yes, giving me a peck on the lips and left. Fuck...

Luke's POV:

I sit there in my bedroom. Wondering if Ava even likes me. I also wonder how it went between Justin and Brooklyn, if you know what I mean😉. Anyways will Ava like me? She gave me her phone number. I hope it's actually hers. I dial in her number and call it. Than I hear her voice, "Hello?"

"Hey Ava."
"Hey Luke," she said.
"Do you like me?" She chuckled softly, "You have to find out."

"Well can I find out by taking you out on a date?" I ask.

"I would love to," she said. I smile and say, "Okay. I'll tell you about it tomorrow okay?" I ask. She said okay than she hung up. Yes.....

Ava's POV:

I like Justin and Luke. I wonder what him and my bestie were doing together. Probably doing homework or making out. So I call her,

B: Hey Ava! Or should I say Java or Lava?
Me: Really?
B: What???
Me: What did you really do at Justin's??
B: We made out.. After homework.
Me:........ Really?
B: Yeah I don't know if he and I are a thing now or something.

Me: So your after Justin?
B: Yeah. I'll see ya at school?
Me: Sure I guess....
B: Okay ta tah!
Me: Later Gator.

She hung up. I'm not doing to school right away tomorrow. I'm so done with all this sometimes. I went in my bathroom and locked myself in it. Than I did what I did grab a blade and do the same thing on both sides. Cut, Cut, cut, cute, cute.... Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut. I miss my Mother. It breaks my heart knowing she isn't here anymore.

___________________________________

So Ava has a pretty messed up life. Father damaged her. He's in Prison for life after shooting her Mom three times. Her best friends Mother Jamie has taken her and her little brother Johnnie in. Now she likes Justin but does not know how she feels about Luke.

Anyways I hoped you liked the Chapter. So do you think something will happen between Jrooklyn or Java? Don't forget to Vote and Comment 😊❤✨