Chapter 22

*At 12:23pm aka the Next Day*

Ava's POV:

Today we can do whatever​ we want. So Justin, Damon, Raylin and I decided to go to the mall and shop around. Justin and I were holding hands. Raylin and Damon were talking but very behind us. When He and I were alone in Spencer's. There was only one worker but she wasn't in the store. He and I were trying on snapbacks. I loved the Batman and Wonder Woman one. Also one of Jack Skeleton. I got a Pikachu beanie which was $10. He got a Galaxy Snapback. Than matching necklaces. It all came up to $87.¢64 I wanted to pay for it all but he paid. The lady was impressed.

We got our stuff and left the store. I went into Zumiez got A Maroon v-neck t-shirt and some black High waist Denim shorts. Than some Maroon and white Vans. I got that outfit for $56. Wasn't that bad. Raylin and Damon were in the food court. He bought me a soda from the Pretzel place and we finally left.

*At hotel*

Justin's POV:

"I've had fun," I say to Ava. We were walking around. "I had fun too." She smiled at me. She sighed deeply before she spoke, "I hate how this trip has to end. We have a day and a half."

"I really wonder why Tori made all of us but you want to bring fancy clothes. She said it was a surprise for all of us. She knew you would get a dress so yeah.." Justin explained.

"Can I ask?" She stopped and looked at me. We were by the elevator. "What's up?" I ask worried.

"What will happen when we go back home? I mean when we head back home, you have three more weeks until you go on tour.. What will happen?" I lift her chin up slightly. "There's no place I'd rather be than with you." She smiled than we hugged. I've never heard her or seen her cry. I just waited until she was calm and let go. "I'll be okay." She said pulling away. I leaned in slowly so did she than our lips attached. Nothing was more magical than this. Our lips moved slowly in Sync. Than she pulled away and rubbed her thumb on my cheek. Than leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. It lasted for ten seconds than she pulled away.

Why did she give me this feeling?! I thought. "I love you, Ava." I say. I pull out a box and give it too her.

She opened it and saw her name in Diamonds on a necklace. "Awe Justin!"

"It's real too. I wanted to give it to you when I had the guts to tell you I love you," I said with a smile. She hugged me and than let me put it on her. We kissed again than she said, "I love you too, Justin." We walked back to the hotel room.
-
-
-
Tori's POV:

"Tomorrow everyone is packing and setting up. We're going to go to this surprise at 6:50 than we will be able to go live life. So if you have time and your not doing anything at all. We need to pack," I say.

"Sadly I don't want to leave," Lacey responded. "I know but we leave Saturday evening at 7:25pm."

"Well when is check out?" Justin asked. "Check out is at 2:30 pm on Saturday. We have to meet up with Cameron Dallas at the airport."

"This is going to be epic," Ava said. "Sadly it's going to end quickly."

"Tori you have the pictures right?" Ava asked. "Yeah it's all on my and Loren's Camera. We're going to print them and send them to you." We all nodded.

"But it's 11:24pm I think we should get ready for bed now." I say. They all groaned and managed to do it. Soon enough everyone was going to sleep. Raylin wanted to be with Damon. So we let her. Ava wanted Justin to sleep in our room but we couldn't do that. So we all ended up going to bed.