Chapter 37

*a month later*

Starla's POV:

I haven't been feeling good. I've been throwing up and really sick. I've been in bed for two days. I also gained five pounds. How the fuck do you gain five pounds. I haven't ate chocolate or chips. I've ate healthy foods. I went to the drugstore got two Pregnancy tests. They better not be true.
-
-
-
I took one and it says I'm pregnant. I don't believe. I decided to call anyways. Justin still hasn't came home. I called in and tomorrow my doctor's appointment is at 3:15 yay... I'm not happy. I had dinner with the Blake's and Everything. I told them I had to use the restroom. I took another Pregnancy test. It says positive. This cannot be possible. I wanted to go tell Justin but uh... It was too late cause Justin came into his house. "Justin," Jacob said and hugged him.

They all hugged him but when it came to me he gave me a peck on the lips and held my hand, "You alright?" He whispered in my ear.

"Uh... Yeah just tired," I replied. "How have you been Justin?" They asked.

"I'm okay doing better," he said. What happened to Justin? He sat down and talked to his family. "I'm going to go."

Justin looked at me confused. I grab my purse and phone, "Thank you for dinner David it means a lot." He nodded and smiled, "No problem Starla." Right as I'm in the driveway Justin stops me. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked.

"Yes, Justin. I'm fine," I kept walking. "Wait!" He said, I stopped. He turned me around gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. "See you tomorrow?"

"Sure... I guess," I say. I got into my car started the ignition and pulled away. I decided to need support on this. I drove to Jamie's, I noticed Tori's car there. I knock on the door, "Justin isn't here." Jamie said.

"I'm not here to see Justin," she let me in. Tori, Jamie and I were in the kitchen. "What's going on Starla?" Tori said surprised. "Justin came back home..."

"Yeah I saw that. Are you okay?"

"So uh.... I took two Pregnancy tests..." Tori and Jamie's eyes widen. "I keep thinking I'm reading them wrong. So I bought another one from Walmart. I also scheduled a doctor's appointment tomorrow."

"You were perfectly fine a month ago," Tori said. "I missed my period twice. How can it not?"

"It's Justin's isn't it?" Jamie asked. I nodded my head crying. "I'm only 18 years old. I'm too young for this."

"At least your not 14-16 years old," Tori said. "My Older brother got a girl pregnant at 16 years old. He's married to her and lives with her now."

"Starla did you come here for support?" Jamie asked.

"Can I stay the night here or at your house Tori? I have to go to the doctors appointment tomorrow before 3:15 cause that's when it is."

"I'll definitely go with you," Tori said.

"I would totally take you but Johnnie's Baseball game is tomorrow​ at 3:00," Jamie said.

"Should I get some clothes and have you pick me up Tori?" I asked. She nodded, "Yeah we'll sleep in my apartment. I keep most of my stuff at my Mom's. My clothes, skateboards and TV aka Netflix is at my apartment." She said with a smile.

"Alright thank you," I say and hug her. I hug Jamie too than head out.

Justin's POV:

I was parked in front of Starla's house with Jamie's car. I didn't want her to see me. When I see her she gets out of her car and goes inside. Than 20 Minutes go by and Tori's car parks in the driveway and honks. Starla came out with a backpack and got into her car. Than they drove off. I decided to follow them. When they get to the apartment complex it's large. Tori and Starla come out. With her backpack and purse. They go inside I go inside following them ( I know stalker alert but...) I get on the elevator than notice them go on the fourth floor. They go into the room and close also lock the door behind them. What on Earth is my girlfriend doing with Tori?

I called two times and Starla declined them. Why is she pushing me away? I go back to Jamie's and say right away, "Did Starla tell you anything?"

"Why?" She asked. "Did you follow Starla?"

"What on Earth is she doing with Tori?" I asked. "Why does it matter so much?" She asked.

"I kissed Tori five months ago and she knows something I don't. I feel like Starla is pushing me and again," I say.

"You pushed her away. Why can't she pushed you away?"

"Jamie she's my girlfriend. I called her but she didn't answer." Than my phone starts ringing.

Starla: What?
Me: Why are you with Tori?
Starla: How'd you know?
Me: I was parked outside your house Star.
Starla: You never call me that anymore.
Me: What's wrong?
Starla: Nothing I'm fine.
Me: That's not an answer!
Starla: Justin I need two days ok?
Me: Starla I can't do that.
Starla: I'll call you in the morning and before I go to bed.
Me: I hope everything will be okay.
Starla: It will.
Me: I love you.
Starla: .. I love you too.

She hung up. "She won't tell me. She won't tell me..." I shake my head and go upstairs into the room I was staying in. I lied down on my bed and stared at the ceiling until I heard a knock. This can't be happening, she can't this will drive me nuts. I'm done.