Chapter 13

Raylin's POV:

When I woke up the light was bright. I slowly opened my eyes. My ribs and stomach hurt, my thigh hurts. I see a big cup of ice water. I want it...

Ava is sitting next to me with Justin, and Loren, Lacey, Ashley, Penelope, Jessica, Hannah, My Mother, my Father, my two sisters, and older brother were here. "Your up!" Ava whispered yelled. She hugged me for the longest time. Justin and the others hugged me. "How long have I been here?" I ask.

"Two days."

"Two days?" I repeat. They nodded there head. "Who did this too you?"

"Justin Blake, Alex Standall, Ava Jenson police are here to ask questions," the Nurse said. They all headed out. Yay.....

Justin's POV:

"Do you have any idea who would do this to Raylin Standall?" One police officer asked.

"We really don't know. All we could find is a note," I say.

"Do you have it?" The other Police man asked.

"Yeah." Ava said. She gave it to them. "Was there anything else?" We shake our heads no.

"Why would someone do that to my sister?!" Alex exclaimed with anger.

"We have no idea Alex," Ava said. She touched his shoulder the way she did to me. Saying everything will be okay, even if it went down. "We will work through this. I promise." He relaxed.

She's definitely different. "Ava could we talk?" I ask, she nods her head.

We go outside of the hospital. "So what's going on?" She asked.

"Your ... Different."

She smiled, "You seem surprised." I blush not knowing what to express, "You are... Justin?" She said. Than she's says in a really good British accent, "I'm 100% real."

"I'm confused."

"Don't be," Her American voice was calm stable. "Your feeling pain cause your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend. Your upset cause you lost Reagan. Your confused cause you lost yourself. You need to gain that confidence, Justin."

How does she know?

"How would I know? I don't know, I just.... Feel it," she said. She totally just read my thought.

"I don't lie. I'm honest the reason why I harm myself is because I feel mine and your pain. You need to find yourself​ again," Ava explained holding my hands.

*Flashback Starts*

"Hey guys it's the Blake boys," Danny, Damon and I say in Sync.

"So what we're doing today is vlogging, we will be going to the beach and than a party in a Batman onesies," I said starting the car.

*At beach*

"Hey good day, I pretend that I'm okay, crack a smile show my face, hoping just to float away," ~laughing and jamming~

*Flashback Ends*

I feel tears falling down my cheeks. That was a year ago. She made me remember. I look at her and she let go of my hands. "Justin, your pain will relieve. It isn't going to last long." She said. All I did was lean in and hug her. She hugged me back.

Ava Jenson, your The shining sun in my world who makes darkness go away. You're The Skater Girl who made me smile in what felt like forever when I could actually Smile. You made me realize that you can come back into the light...

"Justin?" Ava asked. "Yeah?"

"Brooklyn might be targeting the people I'm close to. She doesn't know where I live and I'm glad she doesn't. But Luke and Brooklyn are involved someway somehow." She explained.

"Well let's wait and see," She and I hugged again and this time Lacey and Loren had an awe moment.

Ava's POV:

Justin had finally found himself again. I was happy about it. Now Brooklyn and Luke is hurting the ones I love. Or I am really close to. I think their next target is me or another one of my friends. This isn't gonna end well....