Chapter 45

*May 1st, 2019*

Justin's POV: (in his dream)

I see June right in front of me right now. She smiles at me than puts her arms around my neck, "You know... We could do a little something, I mean we're alone." I pick her up and pin her against the wall. "You know this is gonna be a secret," I whisper in her ear. "I've always kept your secret." I put my lips on hers. We move in Sync.

*Later On*

She and I were lying on the bed. She was playing with my hair.

(Wakes up)

I can't believe this. I cannot sleep with June at all! I go downstairs and Tori and Avelyn are playing around in the living room. "Afternoon sleepy head."

"Morning to you too," I tell her.

"It's 2:15," she tells me. I slept that long? "You did," she said. Crap...

"So uh... Why were you groaning in your sleep?" Tori asks.

"I don't know... What do you mean by groaning?"

"Like you got done cumming," I don't say anything. "Oh my Lord you dreamt about it didn't you?!" She picks up Avelyn than walks towards me.

"Do you want to see and be alone with June? I can take Avelyn if you like," Tori said. "Actually could you take Avelyn for an hour or two? Each hour you babysit each hour I'll pay you."

"Alright," She takes Avelyn, puts her in her car seat. Takes the diaper back, "Yeah your out of food I got to go to Starla's Mom for more." Than she leaves. "Also I called June to come over!" I hear her yell before the door is shut. Damn it...

____________________________

Do you think some will happen between June and Justin? Don't forget to Vote and Comment 😊❤✨