Chapter 8

*on the way to the Party*

Ava's POV:

I'm at Loren's place with Raylin, Lacey, Ashley, Penelope, Jessica and Hannah, Cameron, Nash, and Carter were already at the house. "Whose bringing the beer?" Jessica asked.

"Bitch there ain't no party without beer," Loren said, "I'm having someone bring it for me." She smiled.

"I don't think I'll drink tonight," I say. "Um... You agreed to this party. Your drinking." I groan and than walk into a room.

Luke's POV:

Damon and I are walking to the party. "You know what to do right?" I ask.

"How should I flirt with Ava?" He asked. "I don't know... Grab her waist. Do body shots with her, kiss her neck do something." He nodded. Than we keep walking.

Justin's POV:

I was putting on skinny jeans and a black sweater. I'm nervous this is actually happening right now. I wonder what Ava is doing. No listen to Luke, wait until the party.

*During the Party*

Ava's POV:

I'm sitting here sober Raylin and Mason have been making out. Loren and Cameron have been making out. Than I see two twins I never thought I see. The Dolan Twins oh no. "Speak of the devil." Me and Lacey walk up to them. "Oh Lacey, Lacey where's Ashley?" Grayson asked.

"She's over there," Lacey said. Ethan smiled than winked at me as they walked away. I roll my eyes. Loren gives me a cup full of beer. "Drink!" She yelled and kissed my cheek. I took three gulps and felt buzzed. Luke and Damon were already here. Damon was drunk, Luke was sober. I see Justin walk in. He looked so hot.

( Play Music Above! ^^^ )

I walk towards Damon and he did body shots on me. Than we started grinding and dancing. I get two more cups and drink more. "WOO!!!" I yell. Justin looks pissed right now. He started kissing my neck and smacking my ass.

Justin's POV:

I walk in to see Ava drunk right away. She grabs another cup of alcohol and head to Damon. They do body shots. I shake my head pissed. They start dancing and grinding, he smacks and kisses her neck. Making me more pissed. When he squeezes her ass I walk up to them. "What the fuck?!" I yell. "Woah dude were having fun."

"Why Damon? My best friend fucking decides to flirt with the girl I like?" He said loud so we could hear. "Come on Justinnnn!" Ava said.

"No. No. Ava I'm taking you home." I say. "It's only two hours into the party. Come on, drink." Ava said. "No! I told you, I'm taking you home." I grabbed her hand and drank the rest of her cup. She took three shots of something than we finally left. She couldn't walk straight.

So when I came back to my house we go into my room. I set her on the bed. Than go get two pairs of shorts and two T-shirts. She sighed, "Justin, why did you take me here?" I give her a weird look. "Well you need a place to crash, and I don't want you hooking up with someone else." She took off her shirt and her shorts. She had cuts on both her wrists. I give her my t-shirt and my pair of basketball shorts. She stood up and put her arms on my upper back. I put my hands on her waist. She looks up at me and puts her lips against mine. I kiss back, our lips move in Sync. She takes off my shirt than I stop her and pull away, "Ava we can't. Your drunk." I say.

"We'll look how about you change in front of me and I'll change in front of you," she said. I shake my head, "Ava I love you I really do. But your drunk." She smiled. Than I couldn't resist her full lips. Than I leaned in and smashed my lips into hers. It gets heated quickly. She ended up laying on the bed. Our lips moving in Sync.

There's sparks and fire works. I have butterflies in my stomach and the warm feeling of her touch is making me go weak.

I deepen the kiss by sliding my hand on her thigh. I stop and she slowly pulls away, "Thank you." She said. I blushed than I got off her. I got off her and went into the closet and changed. I came back out and Ava was in the clothes I gave her. She goes on the left side and lays down. I go to the right side and lay down next to her. "You can put your arm around me." She said. I put my arms around her waist and fell asleep.

Luke's POV:

I see Damon and Nash. "Hey Nash."
"Hey Luke," he said. "Damon where's Ava I haven't seen her anywhere."

"Justin took her home. He got jealous quickly." Damon said.

"The plan worked. Damon let's go to my house, I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go to yours." He nodded than we left.