Lies

A/N PLEASE READ! - Okay so I've been totally losing reads.. The last chapter only got like 30 reads.. So, I will soon be bringing this story to an end. I'd say 9 chapter left..(not counting this one)

~MrTomlinsonx. (do yall like my new name?)

___

*Niall's POV*

Asking Sky to come home with me was the smartest idea I've had in a long ass time. I told my brother about Sky already, and he's the only one who know's that she's a student. He thinks that I'm crazy. My mum seems so happy and excited to hear that I have found someone that loves me. Hell, I'm happy too. I already have a plan to trick Sky's mum into letter her go all the way to Ireland.

_______________

*Sky's POV*

I told my mom I would be going over to a friends house and she just mumbled. She needs her sleep so I will just take that as a yes.

Jason texts me his address and I didn't even realize how close he lived. I'm glad I changed when I got home. Sweats and a hoodie is comfortable enough for me. I knock on the door and he opens it up immediatly. I'm greeted with a warm smile, but I feel a hint of awkwardness.

"Hey, Skylar, come in."

"Hi. You have a nice house." I can literally feel the awkward now. It's not even a hint anymore.

"Um, come sit down?" He asks walking me to his livingroom. I sit on the couch and my eyes make their way to the tv. He sits down and joins me. Neither of us really talk. There were a few laughs here and there, because of what happened on the televison. It goes completely silent until Jason blurts something out. He said it too fast, I couldn't understand.

"I said, I know about you and that teacher.."

Are you kidding me?

"What?" I feel light headed. This isn't right. There is no way he could know. Maybe if I just keep saying no, he'll believe me.

"I know that you are dating that teacher. That's why I wanted you to come over. So we could talk about it."

"Why would you think I was in a relationship with a teacher? That's crazy." I didn't say Niall. That would have been a sheer give away.

"I have my resorces."

"Who told you this?" I finally yell.

"Somebody. Now tell me the truth. Are you, or are you not dating that damn teacher?" He stands up and so do I.

"You know, it would be nice if I knew what teacher you were talking about!" I hope that throws him off.

"Mr. Horan! Don't act like you dont know who! Lynette told me everything!" He covers his mouth as if he wasn't supposed to say that last part. I should have known it was Lynette anyways. She's the only person that knows. I really cant believe I trusted her again. I wonder if that means everything she sai about the accident was a lie too.

"Really? You believe that? Jason, she is a psycopath!"

"She's your best friend. Listen, I just wanted to talk about it. I'm not going to tell anyone or anything. I just wanted to make sure he's not just taking advantage of you." He's the first to be sympathetic about this whole 'dating your teacher' thing. I guess I should have noticed Lynette was crazy when she was happy for me instead of scared.

"I'm telling you," I lower my voice. "I'm not dating Mr. Horan. I swear." I have to get him off of my back. No matter how kind he's being about it, I cant risk letting anyone else know.

"So Lynette was lying to me?" His shoulders slouch.

"Yes. Andd after today, I'm not going to be talking to her ever again." At least I'm not lying about one thing.

"I'm sorry. I just dont want you to get hurt." We aren't even friends.

"Thank you. I should probably be getting home." He says goodbye and I leave to my car. The clock on the radio says that it's ten o'clock. I was there for an hour and a half, just to have a stupid arguement. What a waste of a night.

When I get home I plug my phone up and get ready for bed. This is probably the earliest I've gone to sleep in a while.

--

"Sky wake-y up-y." I throw a pillow at the familier voice and turn over. "Sky get up. We're going to be late for school." We're? I pull the blanket off of my face and see that Lynette is right above me. I push her off of my bed and she falls on to the floor. "Geez Sky, that hurt my ass! What was that for?"

"For being a shitty friend!" I yell getting out of my bed. She backs up and looks at me as if I were insane.

"What the hell are you talking about Sky?"

"Don't call me that! Only people who care about me can call me that!"

"What. Are. You. Talking. About?" She says slowly.

"Jason! You told him everything about me and Niall!"

"What the hell is going in here?" My mom walks in yelling at the two of us. It must be her day off and we probably woke her up.

"Nothing mom I'm so sorry please go back to sleep." I say to try and calm her down. "Lynette was just leaving." I say giving her daggers. She has tears in her eyes and runs out of my room.

"What was all that?" My mom asks, confused.

"It's nothing mom..You should go back to bed." She didn't hesitate on leaving.

*Lynette's POV*

I can't believe Sky thought I would tell anybody. I swear to god I didn't! I run home crying and say fuck school today. I never lied to her. She's my best friend.

______________

Uh Oh!

😏

Btw don't get used to her POV.

~MrTomlinson