FaceTime

*Skylar's POV*

After I got out the car I start to head home. I look back and he's making a U turn before he leaves the neighborhood. I hope my mother isnt mad over something stupid. What if its about Niall and my diary? Would she call the police? Even if she did. I have been saving up money for years. I could bail him out couldnt I? Maybe I could chip into my College fund and take some money out of there. God knows dad left us with so much money.

As i walk up to the door its locked. I forgot my key, and the rest of my shit at Nialls house. I knock on the door about a hundred times before my mother even comes to the door. Shes in her pajamas and her hair is messed up so i can tell she

"Hey mommy." I only ever call her 'mommy'  when I know Im in trouble. She stares down at  me then walks to the kitchen. Shes in her pajamas and her hair is all messed up so i guess i woke her up. Her eyes were red so I think shes been crying.

"Why dont you have your key?" She asks. Her tone is so cold im getting chills.

"I - I left it at my friends house. I forgot all my stuff there."

"Okay, we can drive over there and get-"

"No!" I interrupt her before she can say anything else. 

"Why not?"

"Uh, cause...She'll just give me my stuff monday morning." I lie.

"Fine. How long has it been since you you took your pills? The doctor called and said you should be out of that cast in two-three weeks. He was wrong before." 

YAY!

Im already so tired of of this thing. It sucks that I cant scratch my arm when i fucking want to. "I took it right before i left."

"Okay so go take two." Im not very fond of the pills either. Im not sure what theyre called but they're huge and a pain in the ass to take. Since its been 24 hours i guess i have to take two acording to mother.

I run to my room upstairs and change into my comfy Spongebob pajamas. Yes, I still love Spongebob Squarepants. Sue me. I then go to the bathroom and take my contacts out. My eyes burn like hell because i forgot to take them out when i was at Niall's. Afterwards, I take the pills out of the cabnit and filled up the mini solo cup with water. I cringe, as the first one goes slowly down my throat. Id be lying if i said it didnt hurt. Fuck it. I'll take one in like eight hours, just before i go to bed.

SHIT!

I forgot to text Niall. He must be freaking out. I should call him instead.

*On the phone*

Hello? Is everything okay?!

Yeah. Im so so so sorry. I forgot. I was talking to her and then I was changing and I had to take my pills.

Its okay, its okay. Dont worry. What was she so mad about anyways?

Im not sure. She didnt yell at me like I expected. All she did was ask when I took my pills and where my stuff was.

Yeah you did leave it here.

I know. I guess I have to wait till Monday.

Yep. orrrr, you can come back over?

I could tell he had a mischevious grin from the other side of the line.

Nope! Sorry! I should go, my mother is probably standing outside of my door wondering who Im talking to. Byeee.

I say sweetly.

Bye-Bye

*End of call*

--

I leave the bathroom and go back down to the kitchen. Mom isnt there so i assume she's in the livingroom watching TV. I go around the corner and shes not there either. I guess she went back to sleep.

 When I get back to the kitchen, I open the freezer. YAY! She went food shopping. I dont do this oftine, but Im hungry and going to pig out. (A/N Im writing this and lunch is next and Im hella hungry guys!) I take out the ice-cream and freak out because its my favorite kind. Its eggnog. I know it seems a little early but at mother's job they get early shipments. Thank The Lord. I go to the food closet and my smile gets even bigger. She got chip and shell noodles too! She got a bunch of other stuff too but this is all i see at the moment. Today cant get any better.

After i cooked the noodles I add salt and butter. With all my food, I run upstairs and creep past mom's room. I lay down and starrt eating after I turn the TV on. My phone goes off and I get up from my bed all the way to my Tv to get it. The struggle. I see that theres a text from Niall. 

Niall: So what are you doing?

Me: Eating. I think im in heaven!

Niall: Show me :)

Me: Okay XD

*after the picture*

Niall: Whoa...

Me: Lmao I know its so good!

Niall:Um im not talking about the food.

What does he mean he's not talking about the food? I go back to the picture and see that it had a perfect view of my cleavage... 

Me: Oh im so sorry you had to see that.

He must think im totally discusting...Its been five minuets since he's read the message. He usally replies within the minuet. Whats going on?

I press the FaceTime botton to see if he answers and it just rings twice and hangs up. Why wont he talk to me? I press the botton again after I get comfortable under my blanket. It rings once before he answers. I can barley see him I see the side of his head and then the ceiling. I hear faint moaning and my name.

Ohhh....

"Niall?" I say hopping what im hearing is a joke.

"Yeah baby say my name again, please.." Oh my god he is! If this is what he wants, fine. I put my phone down and lock my door. I take my tank top off and get back on my bed.

"Oh Niall!" I fake moan trying my hardest not to laugh. This went on for a few more seconds before he caught on.

"Holy Shit Sky!" I bust out laughing. "How long have you been there?!" He yells.

_____________________________________________________________

GUYS IM TRYING SO HARD TO WRITE WHILE IM AT SCHOOL IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKED PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT??

-AlaskaTomlinson