Omegle

When we got to my car I got a text from Niall.

"Why aren't you in class? And why the hell are you with her?"

Before I started the car i responded

"We're okay now. I'll explain everything later :* "

"Who were you texting?" Lynette asks buckling up.

"Niall." she sat there silent. "I mean Mr. Horan."

"Ohhhh! I knew that."

"Fucking dork. You're lucky I love you so much."

"Yeah, I know..." The moment got a little dull.

"Did you eat lunch?" I ask trying to make this seem less depressing.

"No I was on the phone with my mom all lunch. I guess I totally forgot."

"Do you wanna go to McDonald's or something?"

"Oh God yes!" On the way there we just blasted the music and sang our hearts out.

Do what you want with my body

You can't stop my voice cause

You don't own my life but

Do what you want with my body

Do what you want !!

"I love that song so much" She says as we pull up to the drive through.

"Me too. So what do you want?"

"Just some fries and a mcflurry." Some things never change. We always get those whenever we hang out.

Welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?

Yeah, can I get two large fries and two Oreo mcfurrys.

Okay so your price today is $6.53

That's the most random price ever. Lynette hand me a ten but I try not to take it.

"Sky why do you always get difficult whenever people want to put for stuff? Just let me pay." We don't have time to bicker about paying six dollars. After she played and went through the drive through we went to my house.

"So what do you wanna do first?" I ask my bestie.

"We should go on omegle!" She has the best ideas.

"Oh my goodness yes, this is going to be so fun!" I ran up to my room and grabbed my computer and unplugged it. When I got down stairs she was sitting on the couch. "You ready?" I smile at her.

"Hell yes!" After I logged into my computer I typed in the website and fixed my hair.

**You are talking to a random stranger! Say hello!

M

2F's

2 girls?

Haha yeah

Ages?

Both 17

Nice. Is 20 cool w/ you?

Sure

Yall got kik?

Yeah it's sky_dont_fun_wit_her (not a real kik name)

Are yall horny?**

"Ew say yes hah this should be funny!"

"He better at least be cute Lynette!" I'm glad I'm having fun with my best friend. My phone goes off and its a mom message from some guy named Mike. "Lynette Ohhhh my goodness he actually messaged back." She laughed and clapped her hands. She took my phone and read the message.

" Hey ;) "

"Oh, hi ;)"

"Can I see a picture of you two beautiful ladies?" Lynette and I take a picture making sure you can see our cleavage a little bit and sent it. "Dammmnnnn you guys are sexy."

"Okay, now send a picture of yourself." Okay, when we said too send a picture, we didn't expect it to be his dick. It's so small. We're laughing so hard it's starting to hurt. I'm even starting to get tears.