Lynette's Brother & Getting Ready

GUYS I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN I PROMISE!! I love you!!

-MrTomlinsonObsessed
_______________

Eventually Lynette and I went to sleep and then she went home in the morning.

"Be safe!" She laughs putting her shoes on. "And use protection!" She yells getting into her mom's ugly black mini van.

I'm not one hundred percent sure why I hate that car so much. Maybe it's because I've had a few bad memories in there. Like this one time the summers ago, we went to the pool and her dad was supposed to pick us up but didn't. In to of that we had forgotten towels. We waited about an hour before her brother Tyler got there and picked us up. He looked upset so she asked me to sit in the front so that they wouldn't argue.

The 'bad memory' part was that I had a big crush on her brother. The whole way back to my house he was making fun of how I looked. 'Where did you get your suit sky, the circus?' Lame insult yes but I liked him. That made it but a bit worse. I was wearing an ugly green, yellow, and purple one-piece suit. Back then I had the horrible body of a twelve year old boy. Later when I got home I ripped it up and threw out away. I've hated him and that van ever since.

I bet she doesn't even remember that day. She probably doesn't even want to remember anything about her asshole brother. To make matters worse, he was a drunk. Cliché I know, but shit happens. Three or four months after the pool thing, he tried to rape and murder Lynette and a cousin of theirs. He succeeded with the cousin but not Lynette. Obviously. Maybe that's why she was acting all crazy. Because I'm mean what pill makes you act like a psychopathic fuck? In trial he was said as a crazy, deranged, psycho. Right now he's rotting in some cell. They were so close... Now she hates him.

By the time she's gone its ten thirty. I should probably get ready. Dang I forgot a lot of the things he said to pack.
Since the movie is first I guess I'll just go jump into the shower and get dressed.

--

Man, one of my favourite things to do in the day is take showers. I just love the hot water on my body. I dry my hair and run to my room. I took a fifteen minute shower. Timing is going well. I plug my phone up because it's at six percent. He said he'd be here at about noon so I'm good. I look my hair up into a pony tail so I can try to figure out what I'm wearing. I'll just do my hair last. 

I think we're going to Grand Forks for dinner and ice skating because here in Devils Lake there's really nothing but a theater and a few bars. It's a two hour drive so that should be interesting. I'm in  love long drives because I get to sleep. I also out of my thoughts and run to the dryer to get all my clean clothes. I put my underwear and some light blue jeans on and sigh. There so warm it feels so nice.

I grab a bra and white tank top and put those on also. I'm rummaging through my closet. Oh my goodness. I can't believe I still have this sweater. I thought I lost it when we moved! It's a white  sweater with red moose on it. It's so cute and comfy. I pull it over my head and squeal. I can't find my white slippers that match. Now I'm kinda sad. Wait, they're under my bed. I bend over and there they are. I put them on and drag my softball bag from under there too.

Now Niall said too bring: A scarf, gloves, I'll bring my beanie. for ice skating stuff done. For dinner and dancing I'll need a dress. What dress am I going to wear? I look through my closet and nothing. I hate all of them. I go into my mind closet and that a totally different story. I have so many choices! I finally decided on the most simple dress she had. My mom and I have the same figure so I love the way this black dress looks on me.I've worn out before at a wedding. Finding shoes was no problem though. I went with my red pumps that I wrote at homecoming freshman year. I shove all the clothes into my bag and go to my dresser. We''re staying at a hotel so I'm sure he'll want to have sex. Well I mean I do. I grab a pair of white lacy underwear and bra to match.

My hair is dry now so I go into the bathroom and brush it out. I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't curl it often, so I'll do that. When I finish I started to brush my teeth. I hear my phone go of in the next room so I run to my phone. Niall's calling.

"Hewwo?" That's what it sounded like because I still had my toothbrush in my mouth.

"Hey baby, I'm on my way a bit early because of the storm. I'll be there in like fifteen." He's in the car I can tell.

"Okeh. Bye." I supposed stupid but it's okay. He doesn't care. I look at the time again for the millionth time and its eleven fifty. I finish my teeth and then pack all my bathroom essentials. I try to put as much mascara and eyeliner as I could. I get a text from Niall saying that he's here. Perfect timing. I grab my phone it's changer, my keys and bag before I had down stairs.

"Where are you going Sky?" My mom asks scaring the hell out of me. I thought she'd be in her room sleeping.

"I'm staying at a friend's house during the break. I'll see you Sunday." I lie trying to leave the house and avoid conversation.

"What friend, because Lynette just left an hour or two ago." Why it's she acting like a cop with all these questions?

"My friend Jenee. Can I go now officer King?" I say with attitude.

"Yes. I'm sorry go have fun. Call me if you need anything. Love you-" Was all I heard when I closed the door and saw Niall's car a few houses down. I get into the car and he kisses me.

______

lol im in the book now XD nahhh i just needed a name hahaha