Date Part 2

"Oh. I see....So are we gonna sit here or watch the movie?!" I asked laughing.

"Corse! Just let me find the remote." he gets up and bends over the other to look for the remote. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pull it out with my good hand. I have a message that reads;

Hope you're having fun in your date ;)

I look at who I got the message from and it's exactly who I thought. Lynette. I instantly get a chill down my spine.

"You okay Sky?" Niall asks sitting down.

"Um, yeah. I just want something sweet after that popcorn." I smile trying not to seem worried.

"I've got ice-cream if you want any? that's all I have that's sweet." he tries to get back up.

"No, it's okay. Can we just watch the movie?" He nods and presses play.

During the next two movies all I could think about was Lynette. Was she watching us? Did she already know we had a date planned...?

"Sky, I know you're not alright. you're not even watching the movie." I turn my head to his and he looks even more worried than before.

"I uh," I start before I take a deep breath. "Lynette texted me. She knows I'm here." his expression didn't look scared anymore. It looked a little, annoyed.

"Do you really think she's going to do anything? I mean c'mon, what's she going to do, call the police? She has no proof about us and ...." He takes my hand and scoots closer to me. "I won't let her take you away from me I promise.

I couldn't help but smile. His face was so close to mine. I decided to grab his face and kiss him. Somehow he ended on top of me. Times going by so fast. We've been making out on the couch for an hour. The movie is already finished and suddenly I hear the doorbell.

"Ugh I'll be right back." He groans. "Sky! You might wanna come here!" Niall yells worried to hell.

_______________

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

Guys I'm moving right now so idk when I'll be able to update.

Ily guys so much!

Sorry it's short.... again

-JeneeTomlinson