Baby, Baby, Baby..

I look over and Sky is asleep next to me. I get up to take to condom off in the bathroom and look in the full body mirror. Something isn't right.

Fuck. I didn't put a condom on...

_________

Who fucking forgets to put a condom on??

God right now I hope she's on birth control. Maybe if I don't say anything she won't know I didn't wear one.

Good one Niall.

Thanks.

I walk back in and she's still asleep. She looks so perfect and peaceful. I wonder if she has a little boy or little girl inside of her. She should probably know that I made a big mistake forgetting a condom. I walk over to her and tap her shoulder a few times.

"Sky, wake up babe." Nothing. She even starts snoring. "Baby wake up." I tap a bit harder.

"Hmm?" She sits up and our heads bang against each other.

"Ouch, fuck that hurt.." I rub my head and I can already feel a lump.

"I'm sorry." She says rubbing her head too.

"No, no, no, it's okay. We uh, we need to tal-"

"Oh wow." She says interrupting me.

"What?"

"Are you breaking up with me? Because nothing good starts with 'We need to talk' I'm so stupid.."

"Sky, shut up. I'm not breaking up with you." She takes a deep breath in relief.

"What then?" She grabs my hand. I sit next to her at the foot of the bed.

"Baby, I forgot to put on a condom.." I'm looking into her eyes and it's completely silent for a few seconds.

"You're kidding right?" She laughs. "Niall that's too funny, but don't mess with me like that." Her grip on my hand got tighter

"I'm not kidding. I'm serious. I guess I was too in the moment to remember-"

"Too in the moment? Too in the fucking moment?" I could have a little baby girl or boy in my stomach! Giving birth hurts like hell! My mom told me! Niall, I don't want to have a baby yet." She starts to tear up. I put her head on my shoulder and stroke her hair.

"Baby baby baby, it's going to be okay I'm right here. Please don't cry. I love you. Please." Hearing her cry breaks my fucking heart. I kiss her forehead when she starts to quiet down.

"Niall I love you. Please don't leave me." She looks up and her face is pink and poofy.

*Sky's POV*

"Niall I love you. Please don't leave me." I say looking into his beautiful blue eyes. I really do love him. And I mean it.

"Let's get out of here okay?" He says wiping the tears from my eyes. I nod and he gets up. "Are you going to join me in the shower?"

"Of course." I smile getting up. I could really use a shower right now. My head hurts from crying.

"Well c'mon." He smiles. I hear the water turn on and it sounds so tempting. I walk into the bathroom and he's already under the water. I open the glass door and step inside. Niall steps to the side so I can get wet. The hot water feels so good. I take a few deep breaths and I feel so relaxed. Niall's hands are on my shoulders massaging them. He's whispering in my ear. "You are so beautiful baby. I love you so much." Hearing that doesn't feel awkward at all. I'd like to hear it everyday for the rest of my life. I feel a warm kiss on the crook on my neck and I close my eyes.

"Mmm, I could get used to this."

"Me too." He grunts. I grab the shampoo and start to wash my hair. Damn hotel shampoo. they give us so little. I'm also mad at my damn long hair.

"Maybe I should get a haircut..." I mumble.

"No, I love your hair the way it is. Long and sexy. Gives me something to pull." He says giving it a tug.

"Niall, now's not the time.." I say pushing him off of my shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby.." He says spinning me around. "Listen to me..I don't know what your all of a sudden problem is, but it needs to stop."

"Ooo, stern Mr. Horan what are you going to do if I don't." I whisper in his ear. Aggressive Niall turns me on. A lot.

"I'll spank you." He says moving his hands down to my ass.

"Oh Mr. Horan, what did I do to deserve a spanken?" What's gotten into me. Just a moment ago I didn't want him to touch me, but now I want his hands all over my body.

"You've been very, very naughty my dear." His right hand squeezes my butt and kisses me. I suddenly feel a light burn on my ass and I pull away.

"Ouch." I moan in his ear. "One more Mr Horan?" I ask, our bodies still pressed against each other. He slaps me again, but harder this time. I love the feeling. I burns a few moments after so he rubs it softly.

"You're a dirty girl Sky. I think you should wash yourself. Or maybe, I can wash you."

--

That was the most fun and stressful date I've ever been on. Niall drops me off a block away from my house. I kiss Niall before I get out of the car.

"Take a pregnancy test. And let me know. I love you Sky."

_______________

Tell me what you honestly think of this chapter..? I almost didn't update of at all.