'Crazy'

Long chapter! Pic of Sky's outfit on the link!

Please vote?

Enjoy!_________

"Hey baby." Niall smiles after he kisses me.

"Hey." I throw my bag into his back seat and buckle in.

"Are you ready? It's going to be a long drive to Grand Forks." See I told you! I really can't wait.

"Yes, I'm excited!" I clap my hands and he laughs.

"We should hit the road now. The storm will be here soon." He puts his car in drive and starts driving away. "You should probably sleep. we're gonna have a long night- I mean it's going to be a long day." Did he just say that? I'm try to hold back laughing my ass off. I think he doesn't know I know what he almost said. Fucking dork.

"Yeah a nap sounds good right about now. Lynette and I had fun last night."

"Oh yeah? What did you guys do?"

"We ate. Watched movies talked about boy-"

"I hope she did the talking." He laughs.

"No worries babe. I only have eyes for you." I put my fingers through his hair while he keeps his eyes on the road. I love that I can make him smile.

"You can plug my phone up if you want. I have a sleeping playlist."

"Really? I do too. You know, we haven't really talked about music. Like, who you like and stuff."

"We can at dinner baby. You should sleep. I'm gonna get some gas before we even hit the road." We pull into a 7 eleven and he gets out the car. "Here's my phone. Put whatever you want on." He winks at me and then closes the door. I plug the phone into the adapter and open his phone. He doesn't have a password. That's unusual for a guy. He has a plain wallpaper too. Its nothing Even lockscreen is plain White. I have the best idea ever. I'm going to take a picture of myself and set it as his background. I open up the instagram app and put it to the front camera I try to make a cute face and fail. I exit it out I try another face and I like it a little. I click next and pick the black and white filter. I clicked the next button again and it saved to his phone. I had to be careful not to share it. I'm shocked that he has one anyways. He's a teacher, who does he follow on there anyway? He's finished with the gas so I throw his phone on his seat. But he's walking inside. Probably to get food. Why was I scared he'd see me on his phone? I pick his phone back up and look at who he's following. Mostly a bunch of guys.

Who follows him is a total different story. A lot of women. Beautiful ones. His photos have comments like 'Damn Niall ;) ' and a bunch shit like that. It makes me a bit sick to my stomach. I go to the search thing and type my name in. After I follow myself, I spam all my picture with likes. I look up and he's walking out with two bags. What the hell does he think this is a twelve hour drive? I exit instagram and reset the app. I open 'Music' as he opens the door and gets in.

"Here, I got a few snacks for the road and movie." He hands me the bags for me to look through. "I didn't know what you likes so I got a bunch of different things." You sure did. There's chips and candy and a few drinks too. I take out a bag of chips and juice. After he takes the bag away he got out what he wanted and threw it in the back. I look and notice I'm not the only one who brought a bag. "You ready to finally leave?" He says finally like we're here for hours. I nod my head and he starts the car.

"Are you gonna put some music on?" I totally forgot about that. I pick his phone up for the third time and go to playlists. He has so many. What the hell. There's one called 'gym another called 'shower' 'sleep' comes along finally and I click on it. Wow I see a lot of artist and song I have on mine that I listen to. I press shuffle and "The Worst" by Jhene Aiko comes on. Love that song. The music starts and I put his phone down. "You like this song?" I close my eyes and sit back.