21 Questions

Once I get home, i see that my moms car isn't in front. I walk in the door and there's a note on the counter saying, "Hi honey, John and I get into a big fight and I kicked him out! Long story short he tried to hurt me and now he's in jail and no longer in our lives. Thank god."

Today can't get any better! For years We've been taking his shit and now he's gone! Yay! I go to my room and lay down and open to twitter. of corse the first tweet I see it from Lynette.

"@luvablelynette: I miss my bestie :("

I don't know if I should just ignore it or tweet something mean back. I'm not one to be mean but she deserves it. I decide to say no and just favorite it so she knows that I saw it.

My phone vibrates while I'm scrolling and it's a text from Niall.

"Just saw Lynette in the hallway crying. Can you tell me why you guys aren't friends anymore?"

Me: "She lied to me" I reply. I don't think I should say anything about jake yet.

Niall: Oh, I'm sorry. it must have been a really big lie for her and you to be this upset.

Me: Yeah it was. Can we not talk about this? Lets play 21 questions! So we can get to know each other

Niall: okay ill ask first. What's your fav movie genre and fave movie?

Me: Horror and Nightmare On Elm Street. All of them

Niall: Really? I love horror movies! Literally I don't like it when girls don't like them.

Me: I know! Girls can be such pussies! okay, besides me, have you ever liked a student? I'm sorry I had to ask.

Niall: Actually no. This is my first time really teaching. Are there any guys at school you like? so that I can fail them xD

Me: haha that's mean! And yes and no...kinda. I liked jake. key word LIKED

Niall: ohhh I see. so I don't have anybody to fail. no fun!

Me: haha nope! mmm, sorry if I'm being to strait forward buuuut.. What are turn ons for you?

Niall: you're not haha. ummm. I like it when a girl bits her lip a lot. I've seen you do it so many times and almost flipped shit.

Me: Really? dang aha. your turn.

Niall: Sorry if that creeps you out a little.. and...your current favorite song?

Me: it wasn't creepy at all aha! and I looove, don't judge me, Grind With Me.

Niall: I'm not judging you at all! That's a good song to get busy to ahahaha.

Me: wow! haha it is tho. I love it.

Niall: I take it you're not a virgin? I'm not judging if you're not.

Me: nope. not for a while. um... have you ever thought about having sex with me. And how old are you? I always forget to ask.

Niall: I knew you would ask sooner or later xD I honestly have. and I'm 21. And have you had thoughts about sex with me?

(Guys I know he's not 21 but oh we'll what 19 year old is a teacher)

Me: I have (/.\) and wow you're only a few years older than me. I turn 18 in a few months

Niall: can you tell me what you think about?

Me: Niall that would be sexting!

Niall: not really. I'm not asking you to tell me the details. I just wanna know what goes through that pretty little head of yours.

Me: ugh.

Niall: Pleaaaaaase?

Me: okay! Lmao. I thought about us being on the couch watching a movie and a sex scene comes on and then.. ya know... stuff.

Niall: me like! aha maybe, just maybe that could happen?

Me: are you just using me for sex?

Niall: No. never. I'd never do that to you.

Me: then maybe. ahaha just maybe.

Niall: sooooo new subject. can I take you on a proper date?

Oh my god! I really want to go on a date with him. It would be fun.

Me: what do you have in mind?

Niall: at first I was thinking fancy restaurant but then I thought nawwwwww. then I thought lazer tag then some pizza!

Me: I fucking love lazer tag! And yeah I don't do fancy.

Niall: nice to know! btw when's your birthday?

Me: New Years Eve. when's yours?

Niall: September 13th just passed haha.

Me: oh well haha!

I look at the time and it's almost nine.

Me: well I'm sleepy I'm gonna go to sleep. see you tomorrow :)

Niall: sweet dreams. and looking forward to seeing your beautiful self.

I read the message and plugged my phone in and dozed off.

--

I woke up at seven on the dot and look at my phone. there's 3 messages. two from Niall and one from Lynette.

Niall: You're sleeping but I'm awake thinking about you.

Niall: I hope when you woke up I'm the first person that you think about because you're the first person I think of.

Lynette: Please, can we just talk and I can explain everything.

I read Niall's and my heart just melted. That's the sweetest thing to wake up to. And then I read Lynette's and get a little annoyed. The more she tries to talk to me about it the more I don't want to talk to her. I reply back to Niall saying I'm getting ready for schools and delete Lynette's text.

I can't wait to see Niall and give him a big kiss for the text I woke up to. I hope he asks me to be his girlfriend after our date. He didn't even tell me when we were going to go on the date. I'll just ask him later

__________________________

Hi! I hope y'all like this chapter :)

Please vote!
Comment what you think will happen next???
Bye! :*

~jeneetomlinson