Friendship?

F R I E N D S H I P?

a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of sexual or family relations.

----

Friends.

Is that how Taehyung would describe them two?

Both boy and girl continued to meet up upon every dawn that awoke the city. They would sit there in content, in peace just watching the sky light up into a million flames as the sun burned the night away.

The day that Jihae had stopped Taehyung from plummeting to his death something had clicked into place for the two of them. The girl had lent him a shoulder to cry and listened to the sad tale that drove Taehyung into tunnel of grief, guilt and heartache.

But the girl that had leant her precious shoulder to cry on to Taehyung was just as much as a mystery as he was. She would paint to her heart's content at the early hours of the morning with nothing but the dim light of the morning sky aching to break out.

Taehyung would still wake up at 5am crying into his knees as the ache of loosing friends hit his heart hard.

But one dawn where Taehyung walked up the hill to see the petite figure sitting cross legged allowing a smile to tug at his lips. Her presence merely was enough to put his mind to rest and his heart to feel warm.

Just as he was about to sit in his usual spot by her, he froze upon hearing her broken voice in the silence.

"I miss you so much. I can't seem to do anything right without you by my side anymore. You left me too soon big sister the emptiness I feel beside me everyday grows relentlessly. The mistakes I make are never ending... All because of my reckless mind and being... "

The girl broke into a fit of sobs as her shoulders shook violently. Her head was sunk into her knees mumbling curses at herself.

Taehyung's heart seemed to falter a little seeing her like this causing a tear to unknowingly trail down cheek and drop onto the flower below giving it life when the two of them had lost many.

So the boy who was once standing behind her minutes ago was now holding the shattering girl within his embrace comfortingly stroking her head. He didn't flinch or stop her when she pounded his chest with her fists trying to move away from him.

Taehyung held her a little tighter trying to hold her together just as she did when she was with him.

A/N:

Hey!

So sooon you guys are gonna know a little bit about Jihae's story too!

Oh and guys don't hesitate to drop a comment at all! I'll definitely reply to ya'll plus the EKS FICTION area is a non judgemental and friendly place!

Much Love to you all

EKS FICTION