Nightmares or Memories

N I G H T M A R E S   OR   
M E M O R I ES

A frightening or unpleasant dream.

or

  Something remembered from the past.

---

*Play the emotional song attached to the media pleeeeaaasee!!*

"Hyung!" Jungkook called out as the boys ran up to Taehyung who was sprawled across the sandy beach with his eyes closed and his hand balled into a fist.

A smile reached Taehyung face upon feeling the presence of his the six boys he called his friends. The sun shined brightly above them as the boys jumped on to of him with laughter and joy.

"Jin Hyung!" Jungkook shouted pointing to the boy with the camera that hid behind the trees waving to the boys as he captured the precious moment on film.

The boys shared smiles amongst each other and brought themselves into a group hug with love and joy etched upon there features.

They had bonded a lot over this trip and filmed every fleeting moment they had on camera. The adventure they had been through together these past few days was permently engraved on there minds.

To the seven boys as long as they were together they would always smile and cherish all the beautiful moments in life they would get to spend together.

So they shouted at the top of there lungs that they loved each other, cared for eachother as they watched the sunrise of a new day and a new dawn.

But six boys didn't know it would be the last time they would see the sparkling sun rise above the horizon, to give them hope and a fresh start.

Nor did Taehyung know that this would be the last time he would smile, that he would laugh or feel happy.

That the last words they ever said to each other was

Forever.

Because that slow motion moment when the caravan hit the water because there system was full of alcohol blurring and hindering there senses feeling like they were walking on air,

they knew that forever doesn't last...

The moment Taehyung desperately shouted "Hyung! Hyung!" as he bobbed up and down in the seawater that was trying to consume him too.

Sadly, Taehyung really wished that it did.

A/N

So yes this fanfic is a tad inspired by HYYH which was a last minute decision to be honest!

So hopefully this chapter cleared things up slightly

Sending Love To You Amazing People

EKSFICTION