Adoring

A D O R I N G

"He simply adored her.

Every curve, every inch of her body was pure art to him

The scars that kissed her skin were replaced by the brush of his lips..."

---

---

*Play song in mediaaaa... John Legend - All of Me*

Taehyung silently poured his lips onto hers in a deep and passionate kiss, the heat rose between the two turning into something much more rather quickly.

Lips moulding together perfectly and Taehyung bit the bottom of her lip smiling when a small whine escaped from her.

The space between there bodies became non existent they were so close to the point Taehyung could no longer tell where you he ended and she began. He could only feel the rise and fall of her chest as his lips glided across her skin lower and lower.

Jihae found her back against the wall with only the touch of Taehyung's lips attaching down her neck to her collar bone. Her breathing rapidly irregular as his lips brushed against her skin.

Painting her as his canvas, the woman he already saw as a masterpiece of art.

His hands sliding underneath the soft fabric of her black tee touching the silky skin on her waist in circles as her neck was stretched out for him.

Her hands grazed his bare torso going lower towards the hem of his trousers tugging at them ever so slightly.

Soon the clothes that covered them became none at all.

Before he knew it her legs wrapped around his waist in an instant and he carried her towards the desk pushing the paints away

As her back hit the the hard desk his lips met hers once more in a gentle loving kiss showing how precious this girl was to him. All before, raking his tongue down her neck to her collarbone as sounds of bliss tumbled out of her lips.

Taehyung adored the way his name would carelessly escape her lips in a whisper. How her hands pressed into his back and each movement sent him towards a spiral of estascy. His hands roamed everywhere as hers tugged at his hair adoring how her throat hitched ever so slightly when he pushed his weight onto her.

He adored how beautiful her body was from the tip of her nose to the curve of her apple hips.

Adored how right it felt to have her legs hooked around him and his fingertips and lips tracing every curve of her, purring in content against her skin when her hands reached for his brown locks again and again.

The strings of sinful curses that left their lips were never enough to express how they felt... How they treasured this moment between them when they were once was so close to ending their lives.

So the two bodies painted each other as two colours merged together to create something entirely different. In that moment they were just a normal boy and girl lost in a consuming passion as they adored everything inch of each other, kissing the scars that hoped would one day no longer hurt because as long as they had each other they would keep fixing one another, no matter what.

A/N:

Soooo I wrote this chapter!!!

I kinda really like this chapter simply because of the way it is written as it is different from the way I usually write scene's like this...

But anywaaaay feedback is welcome in the comments!

Also there is 3 more chapters left of Duende before it ends! So only one update a day from now on!

Thanks For Reading

EKS FICTION