Embarrassed

E M B A R R A S S E D

cause (someone) to feel awkward, or self concious

---

Taehyung looked upon the distance only to see the brightness of daylight beginning to seep into the dark blue night sky.

The brightness was enough to illiumiate the pathway as he trudged up the hill wondering why on earth he decided to come back here again.

Especially, when he recently promised himself he would not.

Yet here he was with the smooth grass brushing the skin of his feet and the sound of the peaceful yet chilling wind echoing through his ears.

It was as if mother nature itself was drawing Taehyung closer to her, encouraging him to move forward.

Taehyung stopped at the top of the hill but this time did not sit next to the girl instead squinted his eyes as he watched the sunrise slowly shattering the darkness and replacing it with light.

The girl with brown hair seemed to tilt her head up slightly towards the sky and Taehyung could help but feel a small smile creep onto his lips before he frowned in an instant.

He couldn't do this.

He promised he wouldn't.

So he tried to sink back away into the shadows only to trip over a branch falling flat onto the ground.

The girl snapped her head up in his direction rushing towards the boy who was groaning in pain on the ground after foolishly slipping.

Taehyung attempted to compose himself, rushing to get up only to see the girl kneeling infront of him cupping his cheek.

She brushed her hand a long his cheekbone as he flinched away when a stinging sensation hit him.

He looked into her concerned hazel eyes feeling the heat surge to his cheeks.

Was he embarrassed?

The girl withdrew her hand away only to see blood coated along her fingertips.

'Am I bleeding? I can't really feel any pain?' The boy questioned in his thoughts and before he knew it her hand wrapped around his wrist pulling him along down the hill.

"Let's get that wound cleaned up shall we?" She smiled at the boy who seemed to be far to focused on her warm hands clasping onto the his cold skin.

A/N

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YA BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! 
More things to revealed soooon!!

As always thanks for reading!

EKSFICTION