Desire

D E S I R E

A strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.
---

Taehyung could not stop the unsettling feeling of worry that had been embedded in him.

Jihae remained as much as a mystery to him still for all he knew that she had lost someone dear to her too.

So as Taehyung trudged his way back home he couldn't help but have Jihae on his mind.

She had cried her heart out, pounded his chest in grief and mumbled incoherently into Taehyungs chest all before falling soundly asleep in his embrace.

Taehyung had looked at the the small figure hidden inside his arms with soft eyes.

He could not help but wonder how many times this girl who had a smile that gave him a pit of butterflies had cried herself to sleep.

Or what lay in that mind of hers as she had cursed herself for her sisters death.

At least that was what Taehyung assumed she was doing.

Taehyung then remembered seeing a notepad page that had been torn out. There was a sketch of two girls one giving a piggy back to the other with smiles etched upon there lips.

Taehyung had know that this was no mere sketch but a memory as he read the note on the side that read.

'If only we could turn back time... To the days where we were together again and believed in forever..."

Every word that Taehyung had read attacked him viciously as he desperately wished the same thing too. The boy had a sudden realisation that the two of them were not so different at all. Taehyung gripped the girl tighter in his embrace to stop the tears from spilling from his eyes before he was overcome with the strong force of sleep blurring his vision.

The next thing Taehyung had remembered was walking down the hill with Jihae in complete silence. A deafening silence that made Taehyung worried about the girl dragging her weight along the streets they walked down.

When he had asked her if she was okay he scolded himself for such a ridiculous question but frown when the girl simply smiled at him and reassured him. It was as if nothing had happened as she hurriedly walking off into the distance.

So Taehyung was concerned about the girl that was slowly bringing him into the light yet she was sinking into the darkness that lurked around her.

The boy had a strong desire to wrap his arms around her waist and listen to the sound of her soft heartbeat against his ears. To listen to the sound of her voice echoing around him sending him to serenity.

To hold onto the girl who's smile seemed to send every butterfly to his stomach. For the two of them to seek solace and peace in the presence of each other.

But was the boy desiring something he could perhaps never have?

A/N:

Heyy Ya Beautiful People!!

Thanks For Reading!

EKSFICTION