The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!

Start from the beginning

- - - - - - - - - -

I was running down the streets of Konaha, slipping on my sandals onto my feet and my black and white wristbands onto my wrists, when the academy came into sight when I heard the bell ring.

Oh no! Iruka-sensei is gonna kill me for being late. Again!

I jump over the wall and run round the back of the building. Front door? No time for that! I reach the classroom and slip in through the window.

"I'm here!" I yell, on my hands and knees panting.

Phew! I made it!

Looking up to meet the faces of my classmates, I take notice that they all look...very young...almost too young.

"Who're you?" a little kid asked, glaring at me through his helmet.

And that is when it sunk it...this ain't my class. This used to be my class, almost two years ago now. Wow, doesn't actually look that much different...

Oh wait.

"Oh! Um, wrong class! Apologies!" I said. "I'll just leave- "

"Wait."

I cringe and turn around to face the sensei in charge, looking at my with a deadpanned look on his face. "I'm sorry! I was late! I thought this was my class, turns out it wasn't...please don't kick me out the academy! I'm just about to graduate!"

"Calm down, Lian." the sensei said shaking his head. "For disrupting the class I want you to do the substitute jutsu and no more will be said on the matter."

"...can I try on your shades?" I ask hopefully.

"No."

"Aw..."

"Hurry up!"

"Okay! Transform!" in a puff of smoke, I have changed into Iruka. I quickly switch back and take a bow at the amazed looks of the children. "Bye children! You can hope and dream to be as awesome as me someday!"

I rush out the room before I can get yelled at and rush down the corridor to my classroom. I open and close the door, closing it behind me.

"Lian, any reason why you're late?" Iruka asks.

I walk silently to the spare seat, my classmates sweatdropping silently. After taking my seat, I yell "I'm here! Sorry I'm late!"

Iruka-sensei sighs, rubbing his forehead. "Why are you late?"

"I was asked to demonstrate the substitution jutsu for the younger class." I say dramatically. "They were amazed, in awe! They praised me, wanted to make their leader!" A few classmates sweatdropped for some reason.

The door slides open and the shade-wearing ninja is there fuming. My face falls.

"You - "

"AH!" I yell slamming the door back closed.

"Lian?"

"You saw nothing!" I exclaim and rush back to my seat.

"Alright...as I was saying before...whatever just happened." Iruka-sensei said giving me a look, to which I waved at. "The graduation exam shall happen in the next room. And the exam is on...the clone jutsu!"

I could hear Naruto screaming bloody murder.

"When your name is called, please come through." Iruka says. "First up...Shino Aburame!"

Shino stands up and I grab his arm dramatically. I give him a hero hug. "Just...come back alive."

"Will do, Lian." Shino replies, removing me from him. He's gotten used to this behaviour by now.