I noticed from the corner of my eyes when the man who seems to be the boss walked towards Mrs. Peters. I heard Lila(Mrs. Peters) squealed and I made my way towards her. Worrying what could have the man did? You never know if a person is good or not and besides he's a stranger. Stranger, danger as they say. I stand beside Lila and looked at the man accusingly.

"What's wrong Lila?" I asked her worryingly. Still looking at the man who scanned my body, my cheeks burned from his heated gaze. What's wrong with me? I barely even reach his chin with his 6'3 frame. He's so tall dominating me completely. I avoided his gaze and turned my attention towards Lila.

"Oh dear! He's my nephew. The one I've been telling you about." She said excitedly, her eyes twinkling with happiness.

"Oh." I said. Stupid Ang. You made yourself looked stupid again in front of him who just just smirked at me. I blushed deep red. I probably looked like a tomato right now. I averted my eyes on my shoes like their the most interesting things in the whole world.

"Hello Ms. Cane." I looked at him in confusion. Did I told him my name? Did Lila did? I don't remember telling him my name, the same with Lila. I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion? How did he know my name? He smirked at me and extended his hand for me to shake it but I ignored it and set my lips in a straight line.

"Nice to meet you again." He said and my confusion grew. Yes, he looked familiar but maybe I saw him in a magazine, not in person.

"How did you know my name?"

He smirked and pointed his finger at his jaw. I looked at him, confused, that's until I saw a purplish colored bruised and that's when I remembered. Last night, I punched someone. I looked at him with pure horror. Someone cleared their throat breaking our little staring contest.

"I...uhmm-...I need to go Lila. I- I have so-something to do." I stuttered while I avoided his gaze. Gosh, he's the man I punched. I hurt somebody and caused a bruise. A freaking bruise! I'm so dead right now, what if he sue me for punching him? What if I get imprisoned? No, this can't be happening. I'm not even finish in college! I can't get locked in, I'm too young! I frantically panicked as I ran towards the dressing room.

I opened my locker and pulled my clothes. I quickly changed my working clothes. I tied my hair in a quick ponytail and used the backdoor of the cafe. I closed the door slowly and quietly, thinking that they might hear me. I turned around and a shriek came out from my mouth. A hand was clamped on my mouth as I came face to face with the man I punched. I swear, I can feel my blood draining from my face. I'm pretty sure I'm pale as snow right now. He plastered his trademark smirk and put his index finger above his lips, silencing me. I wriggled against his grip but eventually gave up when I noticed that he's not even budging an inch. He slowly removed his hands from my mouth, testing if I'll make any sound.

"I-I'm re-really s-sorry for p-punching you." I said avoiding his gaze. I saw him smirked and snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me flushed against him. I put my hands on his chest and slightly pushed him in which to no avail, there's no effect. He reached out his hand towards my face as I closed my eyes tightly, scared of what he might do. A second passed and I felt my tied hair become loose. I slowly opened my eyes to see him looking at me with my elastic hair tie between his index and middle finger. I thought he's going to hit me.

"Don't tie your hair." He said looking so serious as ever. Dude, it's my hair. I can do whatever I want to do because it's my hair not yours so dude, back off. A few strands of my hair fell down on my face. He pushed the strands out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. As he did that, his fingers brushed against my cheeks, sending a shiver down my spine. He looked at me for a minute like he's just staring for a freaking minute.

His eyebrows were knitted together just like he's having a mental battle. A few seconds later, he let me go as he slowly walked away. What just happened? He left me alone hot and bothered.

Gosh, this is not good.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please remove the bag and replace it with a purse. Thank you so much. I'm not really good with descriptions so here it is!😀

I'm back! What do you think about this chapter? Tell me your thoughts. Thank you so much for reading my story.

What do you think about Tyler?
Do you like him?
How about Angel?

Have a good day, muffins!😀😀😀