"I swear if you take one more damn step towards me, I'm going to kick you in the balls." I warn him.

He laughed and walked towards me, "You wouldn't hurt a fly."

I snorted, and waited for him to come. I WANTED his ass to come. What's up with males, thinking they're just so better than everyone else? I swear they be killing me with that. I rolled my eyes and as he came, I jutted my leg out hitting him square in the balls. He gave a serious groan, and fell to the floor.

"You b-itch"

"Yeah, your Mama." I say. I had an idea, and I quickly grabbed the dude's cellphone and car keys from him. I ran into this kitchen and threw on my shoes which I was happy to find intact.

I ran outside the house, and looked frantically around for Trevor's car. I hard a door, and I didn't bother seeing if it was Trevor or not. All I know I had to get the hell out of here fast.

I hurried up and put the key in the ignition and backed out of the driveway. I didn't bother paying any attentiont to the details. I saw Trevor looking and standing on the porch in the distance. His mouth was open in shock.

I dialed Devon's number and he picked up in a heartbeat.

[Mecca]

When me, Devon and Josh had left the club without Maya a rush of quiet had fallen over the entire group. Josh wasn't saying shit to anybody as if that would help anything. Devon was pissed off, and he was calling literally everyone he knew to find out thwere Maya was.

I called her phone fifteen times, and the last and final time I got to call her, the damn phone went and disconnected. The annoying  little voice on the other end kept saying that, her phone was off and to leave a detailed message after the beep.

I was scared and nervous that Nick had gotten her, but he would have said something before. 

"What the hell are we suppose to do?" I asked the two men as we drove me home in silence.

"I don't know but the same shit can't happen like before." Josh announced.

An eerie silence fell over the group. We all knew that he was right about that. I decided that i would make moves until I get a good nights sleep. I know that sounds bogus of me, considering how my friend is kidnapped but in a strange way I feel like she's not in danger.