Helpful Tools For Two

READER

Why... Does everything..... Hurt...? You thought groggily as you opened your eyes and squinted up at the ceiling of your room.

...

Your ROOM?!

Sitting straight up with a gasp, your eyes dart wildly around the space. Before the adrenaline leaves your body like teasing a cat with a feather on a string and making you flop back down on the soft mattress.

 The feeling of pins and needles erupting across your arms, legs, and basically everywhere else. The headache increased in intensity, reaching stomach-churning heights, and your vision fuzzed over sending your head into a dizzy tizzy.

Overall a very, very unpleasant feeling.

"(Y/n)?"

You looked over to your door where a fuzzy figure stood, you couldn't see their features, but they started towards you.

As they got closer you saw a green sweater with one yellow stripe across the middle. Chara.

You smiled and squinted your eyes as they started to focus. You slowly began easing up to a sitting position but Chara quickly clambered on the bed and hugged you before you could get very far.

"Thank goodness you're okay.." She mumbled. You took a deep breath and hugged her back as you managed to sit up.

Chara climbed onto your lap as your wings unfurled. The muscles felt stiff so you slowly stretched them but instantly winced harshly to an intense pain that flared up in your right wing.

"(Y/n)?! What's wrong?" Chara exclaimed in alarm.

The pain was in the inner joint and turned everything around it kinda numb. Your headache made your arms slow and heavy, but you still raised your left arm to your temple then forced through the pain in your wing to stretch it out. It didn't work, since a yelp escaped your mouth. You pulled in your wing so what felt like hot fire lessened a tiny bit.

"Charlie horse" You groaned out.

As you said that, your crystal flickered a bit and an (F/c) tendril sluggishly swirled out and merged with the feathers. The only time you had charlie horses, or that intense pain in the joint, was if you were laying directly onto your wings with them not being properly folded.

Chara looked at the faintly glowing joint and bit her lip.

"Are you gonna be okay?" You chuckled a little

"Yes Chara, I'll be fine... By the way, how did I get here?"

"Oh! Sans brought you back. He said you were fighting a big dragon that was actually Warrior" Chara shuddered and her feather necklace fluttered up with the movement.

Rubbing your temple a little more, your vision cleared up and you looked at Chara's big brown eyes, she looked like she was tracing something on your face.

"Is something wrong Chara?" The girl snapped away from whatever she was staring at and folded her lips into her mouth.

"Well... There's this tattoo on your face that I've never seen before..." You blinked.

"Huh?" You instinctively raised your hand to the left side of your cheek and were surprised as you felt around that a pattern on your skin was much smoother than the rest.