The Creepy Alleyway

As the blue left my vision, I looked around and found myself in a shadowy and creepy alleyway.  I shudder and glance at Sans, and find he's leaning against the wall leading up to Jabber-jay himself. 

"You go on ahead, it seems you've got a score to settle,"

I smiled, indeed, I had a score to settle with him, Sans smiled back, and tilted his head to the side indicating where Jabber-jay was. I faced forwards and walked.

 After I took a few steps my eye adjusted to the gloomy darkness and I saw him. Dark hair in all directions, his black leather jacket pierced by white bones at the shoulders, and his dark gray pants at the sides. 

His head was down and he looked like he had been struggling against his restraints since his hair was slick with sweat. When I stopped in front of him, I grinned.

"Well, hello Jabber-jay, nice to see you've been hanging around" Jabber-jay lifted his head to look at me, he scowled and narrowed his dark, hate-filled, eyes. My grin widened slightly. 

"It's been a while Sister's Boy" Jabber-jay looked at the opening of the alleyway. I scoffed at the childish nickname he had for me.

"What did you want with (Y/n)?" Jabber-jay turns his head back to me. 

"What don't I want from her? She's quite the package." I growled

"We've had enough pain in our lives. She had a right to dump you once you showed your true colors. The greatest mistake was trusting you at the very beginning." Jabber-jay rolled his eyes.

"Sure fine say what you will. If you really want to know. I've been eyeing her necklace." I narrowed my eyes, but only to block what was going on in my head. 

'Does he know?! if he does, i'm gonna lose it'  We may have trusted him, but we didn't trust him with that information... Did we?

 "Why on Earth would you want her necklace?" Jabber-jay rolls his eyes 

"Are you still that dense? Because it looks valuable, who knows what kind of money I can make of that thing, and since she never takes it off, it has to have some value to it right?"

I almost laughed out loud, instead, I rolled my eyes. Mostly out of relief.

 He's still the money hog!

"I'm not so sure, it's just plastic. She got as a gift from one of us. so that's the value you think you see. I would know, as I'm her brother" Jabber-jay narrowed his own eyes.

 Just then I heard some rustling behind me and turned my head around to see. Sans had just walked to the very entrance of the alleyway. 

I sighed a bit thankful it wasn't anything big and faced forward, however, I found that the bones holding up Jabber-jay had disappeared while I had turned my head around.

And he was now free to do anything he wished. He rolled his shoulders and turned his neck from side to side.

Well, crud.

Not one to scream I backed up until I came into contact with something big. I looked up and saw it was one of Jabber-jay's hench-men.

Well, double crud.

As it turns out, however, I didn't need to freak out. As soon Jabber-jay found out he was free from the restrains, he dashed to a metal door with a 'Keep Out' sign on it.

Before he entered though he said:

 "This is not the last you'll see me, Sister's Boy" He pushed the door open, all of his hench-men following without a second glance at me.

I turned away from the door and walked back to Sans and told him that he escaped.

 "Heh, whoops, but it looks like he won't be bothering us any time soon" I shrugged and the royal blue invaded my vision again.

The rush of wind came and went and sans and soon enough I was back at his house. Looking around only to get my bearing a bit better, I walked back to (Y/n). Rose looked up from her perch on the couch armrest and smiled at me. I smiled back and sat down on the floor. 

I stared at (Y/n) when I noticed her eyes started to flutter. Excitement buzzed me back to my feet.

"Hey, guys, she's waking up!" 

~~~

Words: 599

[These chapters have been edited by the author for easier reading, for they were just blocks of paragraphs before.]