The Beach

Seeing that someone had reminded you that you could, in fact, use your powers out of Dreamland.

<~<~<~<>~>~>~>

When you finally finished putting the bacon on the large blue glass plate, Elijah had made a large stack of waffles. He jumped off the counter and took his plate to the table in the other room. Just as your cat ears picked up the footsteps of Sans, Papyrus, Gaster, and Mel coming down the stairs. You took the bacon to the dining room and saw Agrian offering his hand to Mel.

"Nice to meet you, Mel," He said gazing at her cat extras. Mel looked at Agrian in surprise, not expecting him to come to her so politely. She looked over to Gaster, who was right beside her, in hesitation.

He just smiled crookedly at her, gesturing to Agrian's outstretched hand. She hesitantly shook Agrian's hand and grinned shyly "Nice to meet you too, uh..." Agrian realized that he forgot to introduce himself as he was intrigued by Mel's neko appearance and said hurriedly.

"I-I'm (Y/n)'s brother, Agrian." Elijah chuckled at his antics shaking his head. Mel, once she understood what Agrian had said, nodded her head understandingly her smile growing. 

"It's nice to meet you, Aidan" You held your breath at her mispronouncing Agrian's name, due to him saying it to fast. Trying not to laugh. Agrian blinked but seemed to let it go as he kept his smile and walked to the table sitting down at his usual spot.

 Elijah, with Rose next to him, went up to her next but you didn't get to hear their introductions as you remembered something that you had left in the kitchen. Quickly putting the plate of bacon on the table, you sprinted the other way back into the kitchen. Where you found Sans holding a carton of orange juice and a jug of milk. This time wearing his jacket.

"Way ahead of 'ya," He said, his normal lazy smile widening as he winked. You sighed, smiling yourself, and walked over to take one of the items in his grasp. 

However, before you could reach for it Sans swiftly covered them in his magick and sent them to the dining room. Then he grabbed your outstretched hands and pulled you close. He wrapped his arms around your torso and under your brown wings and snuggled into your hair. A light dusting of pink covered your cheeks as you weren't expecting it.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you" He mumbled. You wrapped your own arms around him going underneath the jacket, chuckling you replied:

"How many times do I have to say it? I don't mind. I'm just doing what I need to."

Sans tightened his hold on you "Won't you ever just accept my gratitude?" You laughed releasing him and looked at his white pinprick-like eyes.

"What makes you think I don't?" You said jokingly with an eyebrow raised. 

"Hey sis? Do you know how-" Elijah's voice rang behind you and Sans 

 "-and nevermind I'm going to ask Gaster" You heard him quickly retract from the kitchen.

You turned your head to the doorway but only caught the heel of his sock exiting the kitchen. You were about to go after him in an attempt to gain knowledge about what he wanted, but a pair of arms didn't allow that to happen. Turning to Sans you shifted your head to the side.

"Sans, you can let me go now." You suggested

But Sans didn't move. He looked like he was thinking about something. After seeming to come to a conclusion, Sans placed his right hand on your cheek and gave your other cheek a kiss.

After he pulled away he released you and walked away like nothing happened. 

Sans sat down at the table with you beside him, still a little flustered, and started talking to his father and sister.

Said sister was looking at her cut up pieces of waffle weirdly and the fork in her hand completely baffled.

You, being right next to her, decided to help and slowly taught her how to use the fork. Once she understood, she repeated the process. A large smile on her features as she savored the flavor.

Chara, Asriel, and Frisk were talking with your siblings. Papyrus joining in to tell Elijah off for saying a pun in which Sans would get involved. 

All the while you just sat there quietly eating your breakfast with a genuine smile on your face. Thinking about that kiss Sans had given you. It was so abrupt but you couldn't help but wonder why he would do something so out-of-character.

"Hey (Y/n) what do you think?" Asked Agrian, you peered up at him and realized that the six muskets plus Papyrus were looking at you.

"Sorry, what was the question?" You replied blinking out of your reverie.

"We were talking about what we should do over the summer since it's almost here" Explained Elijah, you placed your fork on the plate.

"What we really need to talk about is your education. You skipped this entire semester and are a grade below what you should be. All three of you" You pointed at your blood siblings.

"Well so are you!" Retorted Agrian. You raised an eyebrow "No, I am not, I finished through my senior year of high school."

"Then you should be in College!" Continued Agrian. 

You relaxed your face and breathed deeply before saying calmly, hinting at your mom voice. "If our parents had been true to their duty I would be. However, that isn't the case. And since I am the one to blame for their incompetence, I feel I need to step up where they did not."

The three original muskets stared at you with realization and hung their heads.

"So that's why..." Agrian said quietly.

"It was never your fault," Elijah whispered.

Rose stayed silent then raised her hands to where you could see 'When do we start?' She signed.

You looked around the table. Everyone was watching what was going on. All previous conversation was diminished. Mel looked the most confused. Probably because of the School topic you had started and the Family problems you had ended with. 

"Let's go to the beach," You said decidedly. Brushing off what you had just implied. "Due to recent events, I know I didn't meet up to your needs and I'm sorry, we'll try again next year. Hopefully"

Your siblings looked up at your smiling face and nodded.

[A/n Did you find the reference? And Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it ^^

keep being Awesome!!]

~Krayzee

Hint: Do you wanna build a snowman?

1113 Words