The Seeking Of The Hiders

Third Person Pov

"(Y/N)!!!" The multiple monsters and humans called at the sound of the females' voice who was just barely sitting up on the light brown couch in a warm golden home.

The two monsters who had spent the better half of their magick trying to save her life relaxed and joined the growing crowd that started to form around her. A small girl with a sweater that was colored green and yellow was the first one to climb up and see, having to had rush out of a blue jacket wearing skeleton's hold to do so. "I'm S-So Sorry (Y/n)," The girl started, tears streaming down her face.

The woman, or rather (Y/n), gazed down to her and smiled "If I hadn't been so stupid then-" The girl was cut off by a finger, (Y/n) was looking at her with an amused expression "Chara, you are not stupid, you called for help. And I came running, I should've paid better attention what was happening" The girl, or Chara, was astonished once again by how forgiving (Y/n) could be.

Then, all at once the four other children who were waiting for (Y/n) to wake up, tackled her. "Whoa!" She cried as she was forced back down, "Sis, you're all right" The boy with brown hair whispered, hugging his sister. (Y/n) just hugged all of them back and a confused smile adorned her features.

She was confused because she thought that she was only knocked out for a few minutes, however, when the female goat monster named Toriel told her what had happened, she understood and told everyone she felt just fine. She didn't remember anything that happened while she was out, but she expressed her gratitude anyways.

After everyone was satisfied that she was going to be okay, Toriel started to distribute pillows and sleeping bags, since it was almost 12:30 and she didn't want everyone going out in the darkest part of the night...

Time Skip: Noon The Next Day

Your POV

You were sitting on the faded green couch of the skele-bros home, your head resting on the back, with Sans trying to remember what had happened after you blacked out. But the only thing you could find that popped up was a very blurry figure cloaked in the colors White, Turquoise, and Purple. Extending a hand towards you, and waking up to a tan ceiling with Toriel and Papyrus hovering over you in exhaustion.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Sans asked breaking you from your thoughts "Hmm?" you answered your eyes closed "How did you exactly get Chara and my Dad out of the Void?"

"Dreamland" You corrected, "It's called Dreamland. That's what the button said" You could feel Sans tense up beside you "Button?" He questioned

Peeking open an eye you glanced at Sans, his worry etched on his skull, then looked around to check if you were alone. Satisfied, you said, "My original plan worked, you know, the one I told you about a few days ago?"

Sans suddenly understood "Oh Right, I completely forgot about that...That was only a few days ago??" You smiled "Yep"

Sans just shook his head, "A lot has happened since then" You chuckled and agreed

Suddenly, [A/n Pineapples!! Never gonna get old x3] Papyrus came bounding down the stairs with an excited face, despite having to try and heal you the night before. He seemed just as happy and exciteful as always. "BROTHER!! OLDER HUMAN!! DO YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF IDEA WHERE THE TINY HUMANS COULD BE? WE ARE PLAYING THE SEEKING OF THE HIDERS!!" You shook your head, slightly confuzzled at Paps choice of words but fit together that he was saying 'Hide 'N Seek'

Shrugging your shoulders you replied "Sorry Papyrus, I don't know where they are" Sighing, Papyrus looked sad but perked up almost just as quickly "NEVER FEAR! I WILL FIND THEM OR I AM NOT THE GREAT SEEKER PAPYRUS"

Sans chuckled "I know you can do it, bro." Papyrus let out an 'NYEH' and turned around and that's when you spotted all three of the Muskets clinging on to Paps' back and cape/scarf. Surprised you let out a snark at how they looked dangling for dear life and try not to get caught. Elijah caught your eye and narrowed his own seeming to say 'Don't you Dare' before Papyrus whipped around back to you, having heard your small chuckle

"DO YOU SEE THEM, OLDER HUMAN?!" You chuckled once again, this time with mock evilness. "I believe so Papyrus, why don't you try and look behind you?" Papyrus craned his head over his shoulder and put his arm across his shoulder and you heard three pairs of gasps and smirked

The first one he took off his own back was Rose who let out an airy giggle and signed 'You found me!!' Papyrus laughed in victory "I HAVE INDEED TINY HUMAN, NOW YOU MUST HELP ME FIND THE REST!" Rose giggled again and when she was put down, she ran behind him and pointed. Papyrus followed her and understood then reached behind him once again, this time pulling out a very pouty Agrian.

"Oh c'mon (Y/n)! I thought we finally had the perfect spot!!" You crossed your arms, feigning innocence. "I have no idea what you are talking about~" You sang lightly, smiling all the way. Agrian just humphed and Papyrus set him down. However when Papyrus asked if there was anybody else on him Rose shook her head, slightly confused.

"I saw him rush into the kitchen," Agrian said pointing to the said kitchen, having forgotten your 'betrayal' and ran in followed by Pap and Rose. Soon after you heard the exasperated sigh of none other Elijah himself "Gosh darn it, I was so close!" you heard Pap let out a loud 'NYEH HEH HEH HEH!' in utter victory and declared himself the best seeker in the all the land

You relaxed against the couch and closed your eyes, feeling pretty tired, you have been all day. Something about banishing all of the Shadows back into Dreamland still drained you, you didn't even know how you did it. It was kinda like someone else was taking your power to kick the Shadows out of the real world.

After a couple more hours, Papyrus started dinner and when it was finished you all sat down and ate, you having trouble keeping your eyes open. Sans nudged you sometimes asking quietly if you were alright and you mumbled back "Yeah, I'm fine, just really tired....." You kept saying until you finally couldn't keep at bay anymore and slowly slouched forwards in your seat. Sans acted quickly to make sure you could sit up straight before you face-planted into your spaghetti

"Sans?" You heard one of your siblings asked, all other conversation quieted "Hmm?" He responded focusing on trying to keep you upright, some part of your brain decided to have some decency and didn't allow you to blush at his close proximity "Is, (Y/n) alright?" You heard Sans chuckle and slid your eyes close, smiling, his laugh was so soothing.

"Yeah, don't worry kiddo, she's just tired, don't know why though" He turned his attention back to you and you heard snickering Sans was readjusting his hold on you as you slid even more forward so you would just lay your head onto his shoulder "Maybe you should get her to bed," You thought Elijah said, everything else seemed to fade while you slid peacefully into sleep...

[A/n Oooohhhhh Things are starting to pick up x3 *Is thinking about the next chapter and chuckles slightly evilly* I'll try to not keep you guys waiting too long

keep being Awesome!!]

~Krayzee

P.s IT'S NOTHING ROMANTIC IF YOU'RE WONDERING

Old Version: 707 Words

New Version: 1271 Words