An Explination

ELIJAH

I looked at (Y/n) and remembered what we had read in the newspaper yesterday.

No, no, no, crap, crap, crap, Agrian, oh please Arceus, don't say anything krazy-

Agrian looked up from his beloved bacon and cocked his head to the side.

"Eh?" I put down my fork and put my head in my hands.

Well, dang it.

 Agrain straightened his head, so he could see (Y/n) clearly.

 "We didn't do anything wrong, I don't think... Did you meet someone on THAT day?" I took off my hands away from my face and groaned mentally.

Why is he sayinig this- shut up shut up shut up...

Even though it was only around three or four days ago, we have deemed it THAT day since we don't wanna talk about what had happened...

Though I guess that didn't stop the paper. (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows.

"So, you read the newspaper too?" She asked, quieter than her previous statements.

Welp, we're dead. Whenever she speaks in that tone, Rose calls it Mom Mode since she either is mad, or she's worried when she talking like that. It also means she is completely serious.

 Agrian however, didn't seem fazed, well... I looked over at my brother and saw him gulp. Maybe he's just a tiny bit unnerved. As he should be.

"Yeah, we did," (Y/n)... smiles? I put a forkful of eggs in my mouth not wanting to waste any food. 

"Well, if you really want to know, first, he was a Monster, and his name's Sans, second, I zoned out and didn't see him, third, he insisted that he helped me with the 20 bags I was carrying, do you realize exactly how much you guys eat?"

Agrian shook his head and looked back at his bacon, taking a piece and eating it in one bite, (Y/n) sighed.

"Alright, look, just eat your breakfast before I Pun-ish you" I looked up with a start, Agrian was half-way from eating another piece of bacon.

If that was what I think it was...

Agrian looked at (Y/n), who was just sitting there with a small smile on her lips, Agrain breathed in, setting his bacon on his plate then stared at (Y/n) with an eye twitching.

"(Y/N)!! You made a pun!!"

(Y/n) slowly turned her head to the side, her smile widening.

 "Did I? Huh, I guess it went right through me," Agrain threw up his arms.

"Y/N NO!" Y/n seemed to be trying not to laugh.

No...not this again...

(Y/n)'s smile had spread across her face but didn't reach her eyes.

"(Y/n) yes! and I can see that you're smiling~" She said in a sing-song voice Agrain's eye twitched again, a small grin tugging the sides of his mouth. 

"I AM and I HATE it!!" Agrain screamed as (Y/n) started to giggle.

That's when Rose tugged at her shirt, I looked over to her plate to find it completely clean of food. When she got y/n's attention, she signed

'Sis, can I go play Minecraft?' (Y/n) put on a thoughtful expression, glancing at her plate too. Then nodded.

"Sure" I pushed away from the table making the chair slide on the floor. (Y/n) shot me a look "Not you Elijah, you still have to eat." I pursed my lips and blinked at my plate.

Huffing I scooted back as Rose hugged (Y/n) and skipped off to the living room, where we had an old Xbox 360. I shoveled the eggs and bacon into my mouth as (Y/n) cleaned up. Agrian followed my lead and as (Y/n) came back from the kitchen she saw how both of our plates were also clean.

"Can we also play Minecraft?" Agrian asked. Now having let go (Y/n)'s previous puns.

(Y/n) placed her hands on her hips and smirked.

"Sure," as I stood up, pushing back my chair, (Y/n) added while sweeping up our plates and dashing back into the kitchen "Just make sure you don't work your hands to the bone!!"

Agrain had enough and had proceeded to run as fast he could to our room, where our laptops were kept, me following.

"NOOOOOOoooooooo!!"He shrilled, his voice getting quieter as he further distanced himself from (Y/n).

Said sister was laughing so hard I was starting to get worried that she might not be able to breathe properly...

~~~

Words: 700