#I'm Not Dead/Kind-Of Important Info

krayzeetree: *deep breath* alright... I'M NOT DEAD! i'm so sorry for no recent updates and are pretty put-out with this being on your notifications...but please hear me out...

Elijah: is something wrong krayzeetree? 

krayzeetree: well...yes, and it has to do something with this book...

agrian: ARE YOU DISCONTINUING?!?!?!?

krayzeetree: UH HECK NAH, i ain't discontinuing and i have absolute NO INTENTIONS on doing so, although, it will be put on a slight hold...

Elijah/agrian: WHA?!?!

krayzeetree: now before you go and get the pitchforks and torches, it will come back i'm simply just, uh, how do i put this?

.

.

THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE SO CRINGY THAT I HAVE TO EDIT THEM... 

Elijah: what do you mean?

krayzeetree: uhh, have you SEEN the first chapter? not to mention all of them up to 'chara's soul'  or further up they're are super short and un-descriptive... i can't deal with that, also i have some other little easter eggs i want to plant, plus it would help ENORMOUSLY with my plot, i hope you can agree with me

agrian: i don't know what you're talking about

Elijah: *reads first chapter and compares it to a more recent one* yeah...the more recent ones are way better, you've improved alot kray.

agrian: oh puh-lese *reads first chapters and compares them to recent ones* oh.

krayzeetree: *bows head in shame* i'm sorry guys i really am, i just can't continue knowing i can improve my past, hopefully it will only be for a little while and i can continue, i have a lot of ideas for this story...

Spoiler Alert...

 i have an ending for this book