The Next Morning

READER

A ray of sunshine shone on your face peeking from your white and grey curtains, waking you up. After a little while of staring at your wall, you remembered what happened last night.

 As it turns out, it was your boss at Mt. Ebott Pizza, and you had been called up because no other employee would go deliver a pizza that was in the Monster's neighborhood, you sat up and stretched.

Well, at least Sans kind of knows where I live as well.. I guess You thought.

As you remembered you had to deliver a couple of pizzas to Sans and his brother's house, finishing stretching you looked on your digital clock and saw that it was Saturday, you smiled grimly, Saturdays were usually clean-up-the-apartment days. 

Welp, no time like the present.

Before you began to clean the house, you put on some clothes more ready for the day. Tying your hair in a ponytail with an (H/c) elastic, you walked out to the kitchen, preparing to make breakfast, as you were cooking you heard a familiar yell from the boy's room.

"BACON!!!" Accompanied by a couple of dull thumps.

Your brothers came running in with a tired sister trailing behind them. Rose's room was right next to the boy's and as a result, she often was woken up by Agrian smelling the bacon you had been cooking. She was rubbing one of her eyes, yawning soundlessly, waddling to the table, and sitting down in a chair.

The brothers came out of the little pantry holding plates, cups, and silverware. After they placed everything they seated themselves in their places as well.

After dishing the food on plates of different sizes, you placed every dish of pancakes, eggs, and toast on the table one after another. Agrian looked at the last plate you were holding in anticipation, you smiled and placed the plate filled with- 

"Bacon!!" 

-on the table, Agrain filled his plate, Elijah and Rose followed suit.

After stealing a piece of bacon, you left them to their meal, having eaten already during your cooking. You picked up your phone and earbuds you had left on the counter to keep from spilling anything on it, putting in your earbuds, you pressed play on your playlist on YouTube, and started to clean up the kitchen.

It had a small stainless steel sink, refrigerator, and wood cupboards, then you moved to the small living room, which was sort-of sparsely furnished and bland. Most of the furniture came with the apartment, a light brown couch sat in front of the old-ish t.v, and a couple of seats with a sofa surrounding it.

Then you proceeded to clean the bedrooms, the boy's having just a bit of blood on the carpet from yesterday that had evaded you. Rose's having her dolls splayed just about everywhere.

 Finally, you were cleaning up after breakfast when rose came rushing towards you.

'Hey sis, can we please go to the park?' 

you hummed, thinking about it as you wiped the table. After you were done you nodded.

"Sure Rose, it's been awhile, hasn't it? Go get the boys, I think it's time to pay the park a visit, it should be beautiful this time of year" Rose smiled broadly and ran off to fetch the brothers from their newly cleaned room.

A few minutes later all four of you were taking the elevator to the ground level, waved to the lady at the secretary's desk, and walked to the park across the street.

Since it was Autumn the trees all over the park were colored with beautiful reds, oranges, and yellows, the light breeze shaking the leaves gently. When the playing equipment came into view, the boys rushed off to the swings, while rose ran to the sandbox on the other side. You sat on a near-by bench and opened the book you had brought, flipping to the page you started reading...

~~~

Words: 650