The Calvary Has Arrived

[Hi there! I'm sorry for the long wait, I aim to complete this book before the year is over... Wish me luck!

Friendly Reminder before we start: 

(Y/n)'s powers are called Magick.
While the Monster's powers are called Magic

Apologies for the long wait. Ya'll are awesome for sticking around ^^;

Now if you'll excuse me I'mma drop this chapter here and disappear off the face of the Earth again. Bye!

keep being Awesome!!

~Krayzee]

~*~Sans' POV~*~

-The day before-

"Pancake, this is starting to get un-bear-able!" I called out.

"NYEH! That's not gonna help Sans!" Pap berated me somewhere to the right from where I was.

 I just kept my non-existent ears open to hear the familiar snark that came from (Y/n) no matter how hard she would try to keep it in.

But I just heard silence.

To be honest, I was freaking out. She would've given us a sign or something. I darted my eyes around, looking up at the sky sometimes to see if she was in the air. Those owl wings would be silent when she wanted them to be.

Nada.

I let out a deep breath, looking back down where my feet were and trudged on. I was about to call out her name again when a sudden shout beat me to it.

"GUYS OVER HERE!!!!" It was Chara.

I felt a cold rush of fear run its course down my back and I took off. Teleporting to Chara's side when I caught sight of her in a clearing that seemed darker than the others.

When I got there, I stepped in front of Chara to see that she was holding her feather necklace. The very same one that she had gotten from (Y/n) that night a few weeks ago. The silver lining on it was glowing brightly. I looked up at Chara's face and I grew slightly concerned at her expression.

"What does it mean?" I asked. Chara jolted, snapping from her intent staring. Light brown eyes darting up to look at me. Then back down to the feather.

"(Y/n) was here. I've found that this feather reacts to her magick, as well as holds it. Whenever the Hate tried to corrupt me again, it would glow just like this and make it go away." I looked around, trying to make sense of what Chara said.

"So, she used her magick, do you think dropping her shield counts?" I pondered, walking around. But that's when everyone else started to file into the clearing.

After debriefing them on what Chara knew, we started to brainstorm.

"Okay. So (Y/n) would've definalty come out by now." Elijah said, folding his arms. "She wouldn't just let us freak out this much." Agrian and Rose nodded.

"Yeah, she might've thought to pull a prank, but wouldn't go this extreme" Agrian agreed.

"So... Something must've happened to her." Asriel offered.

The muskets looked around and I caught Toriel's eye. She wrung her hands and had that worried look that only a mother could achieve. But I was afraid I was a whole other level. My initial thought was something to do with her father... If I could even call him that.