The Darkness' Power

~<~<~<~your pov. two weeks later after the escape of sophie~>~>~>~

Pain

all you felt was pain, agony, rage, and homesickness, ever since you woke up two weeks ago cain put you through so much pain and suffering, the shackles that were on your back legs kept you from using magick and all you could do was turn back and forth from 'human' to cat, and only one kind of cat, the leopard, the cat that you had turned into when you confessed your feelings to sans...

sans, if you had the choice of going anywhere in the entire world your answer would be in the arms of the punny skeleton, all you wanted was to feel sans' warm embrace again if you ever got out of this place you'd enter sans' arms and never come back out but that..was an actual far-fetched dream, you had a feeling that you would not be coming out without some kind of scar.

 even as you thought about sans you could feel yourself slipping away from him and the others and that was because of the darkness that was slowly corrupting your wings and now your tail, since you couldn't use any of your magick, you couldn't heal yourself, cain was taking notes on your continuing blackening wings and tail the very tips were dripping with a substance that reminded you a lot of the black goo that had once covered up chara's soul 

you started to shake a little bit at first but then you felt the black goo spreading faster as if it gained confidence of you not being able to rid yourself of it for two weeks now, the good part of you shook but the blackened part stayed still and soon you screamed feeling the jolt of pain with the random increase of darkness and you collapsed but not until you said "i'm s-so s-sorry, everyone," these were the last words that you said before being fully corrupted your soul being covered but not inside and out you were immensely drained but the darkness couldn't penetrate the true heart...

~<~<~<~??? pov~>~>~>~

black is all i see oh, that because my eyes are closed, i open them and see a person huh, they look familiar, but i've never seen them before "who are you?" i say my voice is famine huh, guess i'm a girl, but, what is my name? the person is talking "you don't remember?" i shook my head i realize that i'm a cat huh, i thought i was a human, my fur, ears, and tail are black and shiny and on my back there are wings which are also black, they look crow-like, and around my neck there is a crystal necklace which is also black, wow that's a lot of black, however my eyes are a very dark f/c rimmed with... ya guessed it, black, dang,

i try to imagine myself a human and i turn into one, huh, cool, i look at my arm and see brown braces with golden carvings on them, my top is a soft leather and is a dull green coloring and i have brown leggings and dark brown boots, and i'm kneeling, the person is talking again, i look up at him "oh, well, my name's Dr. cain, your new master" my master? huh, okay, "what's my name?" Dr. cain smiles thinly maybe a little evilly huh, guess that's how he smiles i'm not judging "your name is warrior," 

warrior? huh, cool! warrior, i like it "what am i supposed to do?" i ask Dr. cain puts out a hand and i take it he helps me up and i'm now standing "your supposed to eradicate the entire monster race" eradicate? but, what have monsters done? "um, what have monsters done?" Dr. cain's very thin smile turns into a small frown "they killed hundreds of humans" killed? oh, well, that's a good reason i guess...

 i feel an emotion, is it anger? why am i angry? i feel weird i hold my head and take a step back Dr. cain looks at me "what is wrong?" it's sounds like he's worried, but not a lot, the feeling goes away and i'm just fine, i blink a couple times "i don't know, one second i feel weird and i have a headache and the next i'm fine" Dr. cain looks like he's thinking "come, warrior, we have training to do," training? what for? oh! now i know! it's to help me avenge the hundreds of humans that were killed by monsters...