The Calvary Has Arrived

Start from the beginning

"Hey what's this?!" Undyne exclaimed and pointed at a weird black root of some sort on the ground. All of us crept closer but Toriel made sure that the kids were farther away.

Chara, who was still at my side, grasped her necklace. It already caught my eye though. The shine was sifting through the gaps in her fingers.

"WARRIOR was here too." She whispered. Undyne looked up.

"Who?"

"Basically an evil twin to (Y/n)... Right?" Chara supplied, then looked up to Elijah. He nodded.

"Pretty much" Rose gasped. Her hands flying to try and communicate.

'DOES THAT MEAN MY SISTER WAS TAKEN BY HIM?!'

I clenched my fist. 

With the other I placed it on Chara's shoulder, she lifted her head to me and gulped. I had my permanent smile turned down as far as I could so it formed more of a scowl.

"We're getting her back." I said darkly.

Her eyes studied me for a second before they filled with determination. Letting the feather necklace fall, she nodded once.

"They messed with us for the last time."

-Present Day-

I stood before the lab of Mount Saint Helens with Dad, Asgore, Mettaton, Undyne, and Toriel. Papyrus was staying and watching over the muskets who had wanted to help but it was decided that they were more likely to get in the way. And that (Y/n) would probably kill them for coming along. That was the one fact that had Elijah, Agrian, and Rose backing down the most.

We all glanced at each other, steeling ourselves for whatever would come from this place.

Then we charged.

The entry doors were easy to beat down. No one was guarding the front, for some unknown reason. As we pounded along the hallway, I noticed odd things. Things that seemed out of place. 

First, there were claw marks on almost every door we passed. Then, there were the tufts of different color hai,r or rather fur, when I really looked at it. It was the feathers that finally got me to pull the stops.

"Guys wait," I called slowing down. 

"What is it, Sans?" Dad asked, I placed a hand on one of the claw marks. Then it came.

Calls for help.

They were faint, no louder than a whisper, but they were there. All of us had heard them, since I could see everyone looking around for the source.

"Over there" Undyne pointed down the hallway to a door on the other side.

It was bolted shut, as we neared it, the cries became more pronounced.

"Stop! Please! We didn't know!"

"Don't hurt her! Don't hurt my baby!"

"Help! Help us please somebody!"

"MOMMY!!"

When we reached the door, Asgore raised his trident and shoved the prongs into the metal. The sound of metal breaking off screeched in my non-existent ears. Once there was a hole big enough for us to enter through, Toriel stormed in and we all followed behind her.

What we saw was shocking, confusing, and nothing I had ever seen before. Cowls. A whole room completely packed with them. There were a few normal humans by a control panel of some sort and as I took in the scene, I saw a child with little kitten ears poking through her dirty raven hair being restrained by one of them.