"Alright," You called to Toriel then faced the others. "While we wait, let's get these pumped up" You rose one of the nozzles to your lips and lightly bit down with your teeth, then blew out the air in your lungs, watching with satisfaction when the toy puffed up a little bit.

Papyrus took another one, which would transform into a purple hippo when completed but no matter how hard he tried the poor skeleton couldn't figure it out. Mettaton tried to help him but he seemed determined to do it on his own.

Undyne took an orange giraffe and also had a hard time, but with Alphys' help, she figured it out and blew it up in no time.

"Hey, Pap! The trick is to bite down lightly, then the air just goes in!" Undyne cheered to Papyrus, you smiled and plugged the one you were blowing, it being a simple green and blue inner tube.

Mel had been watching you carefully, then tentatively took another flat tube and copied your exact actions. You noticed that Undyne hadn't plugged her giraffe, so it was slowly leaking air.

"Another thing Undyne," You hummed, pointing at the slowly crumpling inflatable animal. "Make sure you don't kill it"

Undyne threw her hands up in the air shouting a string of G-rated curses. A few humans nearby gave her weird looks but paid no mind once she started fiddling with the tiny spout trying with little success, to close the valve.

You sat back on your hands wondering if you should help or not when Mel raised a fully inflated tube. "Is this right?" She asked. You stared at the pink and red water ring. Then smiled.

"Yep! That's exactly it, good job Mel!" Mel blushed and smiled at your praise.

"Which reminds me, Mel, would you care to show everyone what you've been working on?" Gaster coaxed. Mel smiled and bit wider and stretched out her hand all fingers splayed out in front of her. A little ball of light appeared and whizzed around her flashing different colors.

"It's called Pixie Bust" Melissa started moving the ball of light around the entire group, "It can tell when a person is lying or not. I'm still working on controlling it comple-" Before she finished her sentence, the Pixie changed course and whirred straight towards you.

Acting on instinct, you deflected it with an Owl Claw, shooting it straight up into the sky. The Owl Claw disappeared before anyone saw it. So it would've looked like you had just deflected it with your hands and forearms. Mel looked shocked, everyone else was confused. The Pixie Bust fluttered down and vaporized at the wave of Mel's hand.

You blinked and grasped your crystal making sure your cover stayed put. It had.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)," Mel apologized, "I felt my grip loosening but I didn't think- I'm sorry" Mel bowed her head but you chuckled,

"It's fine Mel, you didn't mean it." You assured, "Plus, for what it's worth, it looked really cool" Papyrus joined in. Pausing his attempt to blow up the purple hippo.

"YES INDEED! I KNOW YOU'LL GET IT SOON SISTER. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, BELIEVE IN YOU!" His encouragement meant a lot to Mel, as she looked up at him with a smile.

"Thanks, Pap," Papyrus let out a triumphant 'NYEH' and went back to trying to inflate the stubborn blow-up floatie.

After a while, he finally got the hang of it and managed to tap it off. Looking very pleased with himself, it was around that time that the Muskets had finally been able to put on their swimsuits and were itching to get into the water.

While getting to the ocean wasn't easy, once there, it was all fun and games. The floaties were the main source of entertainment as Papyrus kept trying to manage to sit on the purple hippo. And hilariously flailing off.