Chapter 21

"My ideal prom date would have to be cute, funny, sweet, nice."
-Kendall Jenner

***

It's finally Friday. You know tomorrow it is weekend so we have two days break from that freaking school. Today is a special day for me. It's prom-day! I'm so glad that I can go with my boyfriend and with my friends. Today we had only dance classes, because teachers cancelled other classes because they said that they want us to have more time to get ready.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. I did my regular morning routine, you know I washed my face, I brushed my teeth and then I ate a breakfast. Today we weren't going to dance in our regular ballet clothes. Mrs Andante said that the costumes to the dance came yesterday and today we were going to try them.

I only took my ballet shoes and rushed to the auditorium. As I guessed I was the first person who came to the lesson. It was better for me because I could easily warm up. I begun to stretch and then I begun to do ease ballet steps. Unexpectedly I stopped dancing because I heard some foot steps.

"Who is it?" I asked but no one answered. "Who is it?" The someone covered my eyes and I begun to scream.

"Oh my god stop screaming, it's just me!" I heard a laughing voice and then I turned around.

"Lucas! What are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"I came here to thank you!" Thank me? For what? I have done nothing special. "I told my mother about my orientation she accepted it, now it's time to tell my father." Oh for that.

"I'm proud of you, that's very good that you told her." I smiled and the rest of the group came in to the auditorium. 

"I must go, see you later." He said and disappeared in the crowd of dancing pupils. At least he told his mother that he is homo. I do understand that he doesn't want to tell his father about it. What would I do if I was a lesbian? I would also be scared to face my parents.

I shook my head and cleared my mind of my weird thoughts. Matthew came in 5 minutes later that the other pupils. He had two big boxes in his hands. Mrs Andante walked behind him.

"Okay pupils, Mr Hill helped me do bring you the costumes. We have a white and a black box. The costumes in the black box is for the hip hop group and the white is for ballet. Every costume has a small paper with the name of the owner of the costume." Everyone nodded. "Okay I see that you understand, go ahead, find your costumes. 

Everyone silently went to the boxes. I was the last in queue to get a costume. But when I came to the costume box I saw no more costumes in it. "Mrs Andante." I raised my hand and then I felt that someone took it down. I turned around and saw Matthew holding my costume. "Oh my god, Matthew!" I said and he laughed. I stared at my costume. It was beautiful. The costume was a beautiful white ballerina dress.  It had white flowers on it to. I also got some white flowers which I had to pin in my hair. Matthew had also a white costume. The others from the ballet class got red costumes. I think Mrs Andante wanted to show the audience who is the main characters in the dance.

The hip hop class got colorful costumes. The only one who had not a colorful costume was Daniel Parker. He had a black costume. Wait a second Daniel Parker dances hip hop? I would never suspect him for that. Like he looks too serious to be a dancer or a performer. I think Daniel is the Hip Hop prince or what was their dance called.

 I think Daniel is the Hip Hop prince or what was their dance called

 After I got my costume I went to the changing room for the girls. I don't know why, but I got some glares from some of the ballet girls. I think they are best friends with Alba and they hate me. Then Viola came to me. "Why is everyone glaring at me?" I whispered to her.

"It's Alba's friends, don't look at them, they think that they are strong but they are very weak without Alba." We begun to laugh silently.

I looked at Violeta, I still couldn't believe that Daniel was a dancer. "VIoleta?" She nodded. "Is Daniel dancing hip hop?" I asked her.

"Yes, if you mean Daniel Parker then yes he's dancing hip hop and he's really good.  You know his mother was a dancer, and his father has a company, they allowed him to do both things." She replied to me and I nodded.

***

I came to my dorm room and changed my costume into a my regular clothes. I looked at my watch. "Oh god, I have 3 hours till the prom and I haven't begun to get ready." I said to myself. I hung my costume in my wardrobe and took my gown from the wardrobe. 

God I must also call my father and my mother! I thought. Oh my god I haven't told them about my boyfriend. Okay I must do it fast then. I must tell them. I found my computer out and made a group on Skype. I saw that both of them were online. They woke up earlier today just to talk with me. I clicked on the call button.

"Hello Luna!" My father and my mother said in choir. They didn't know that they were in the same conversation. "I thought it was only us two, that were going to talk." My father said to me.

"Yes me too." My mother replied.

"Guys I don't have time to call each of you separately. I have prom today and yes I'm not ready yet." I laughed.

"Do you have a date?" My mother asked.

I nodded slowly. "Yes and I wanted to talk about it with you about it." 

"Have something happened?" My father's voice became deeper.

"No, no,no nothing have happened." I smiled and the continued to speak. "I have a boyfriend, his name is Matthew Hill." My father's eyes widened. "Dad what is it?"

"Did I hear it right, you are dating Matthew Hill, that Matthew Hill?" He asked and I nodded. Then he turned off his camera and just ended the call.

"Mom what is it?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Your dad works in your boyfriend's father's company."

"From when is my father working in Hill Co, didn't he work in another company before I left New York?" I asked my mother.

"Yes but Hill Co offered better work for him and now he has some problems with Hill, your father is going next week to France, he has a meeting with Mr Hill." She said.

A/N

Okay I said that I was going to write about the prom in this chapter, but I got another idea so I think that the prom chapter will be next chapter.

Hmmm... Luna's father is weird. Why did he change the work? And what problems do he has with Mr Hill?

Song of the chapter:

I Feel It Coming by The Weekend feat Daft Punk