Chapter 15

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." 
-Bob Marley

***

Two months have gone since I begun here in the Hengiton Academy. Right now we were getting ready to the ballet competition. I was going to dance with Matthew Hill. That Matthew Hill that I hated so much. I told Lucas about it, he was angry, not at me of course. He had a theory that Matthew pays teachers for doing things in his way. I must admit, this theory sounded very true. 

The next semester we have also an international choir competition. Where I am also going to sing and dance with Matthew. I literally hate this guy. Oh and I almost forgot about the upcoming Christmas prom. I must ask Lucas to take me to London to buy myself a gown.

I was sitting on my couch and doing math homework. I couldn't understand how some people could get an A on math tests. I always had problems with math. Although my father always helped me, I couldn't understand it. Then I heard that my phone begun to ring. I looked at the screen. "An unknown number." I mumbled and declined the call.

Then the phone begun to ring again. This time I answered the call.

"What!?" I shouted furiously. I didn't like when someone disturbed me while I tried to do homework.

"Luna Jones?" It was a man's voice. I thought that I heard it somewhere, but I couldn't recognize the owner of the voice.

"Yes it's me." My voice was calmer.

"We need to meet today, and I think it's better that you come." What the hell! I thought. Who the hell was it? I felt kind of threatened by him.

"Why? Who the heck are you?" I asked.

"Someone. Come tonight 6 pm, to this address." A street name popped on my screen. "You better come or otherwise you don't want to know what happens to you. Oh and remember you can't tell anyone about this." The call ended. Oh my god, what was I supposed to do? What if that person was a part of a gang or a mafia.

What have I done wrong? I was literally scared. I searched the address that the person sent to me. It was a Italian restaurant. Oh my god Italian, the first thing that came in my mind was that this person was a part of a Italian mafia. Okay but if it was a restaurant I needed to wear something nice. I still had the dress and shoes which I borrowed from Viola. I think that she wouldn't mind if I gave them back tomorrow.

I can't tell Lucas about it. I can't put him in the danger. I looked at my watch. "4 pm." I whispered to myself. I have two hours to the mysterious meeting. The restaurant was in London. I couldn't ask Lucas to drive me there, he would suspect something then. I needed to take a taxi or a bus. I think I will take a bus because it's cheaper. 

I begun to get ready for the meeting. I changed in to the dress and then I did my make up and my hair. I finished after a hour. Then I went to the bus stop and took the first bus that drove to London. I went off the bus on the bus stop which was nearest the restaurant. 

I went inside the building with the restaurant

I went inside the building with the restaurant. I could see it by the entrance that it was a very expensive restaurant. I looked around, I wanted to see the person that threatened me. But then my eyes caught something or someone. The spawn of the devil. He smiled and stared at me. I immediately understand that it was him. He called and threatened me. 

I went towards him, I wanted to hit him. "What the hell was that!?" I shouted at him.

"To show you truth Lu." What truth? What the hell was he talking about?

"What truth? You are a psycho! I'm going home." Then he grabbed my hand. "Let me go, Matthew!" 

"Don't embarrass me or yourself, we are in a public place." He said with his arrogant voice.

I sighed and sat down beside him. "Okay let's talk like a person to a person." He said.

"Okay." I answered.

He took out his phone and showed me a video. This video had Lucas in it. "It's Lucas." I said and the saw that he made that devilish smile.

"Watch carefully." He said and I did as he said. I saw a terrible thing. Another guy came to Lucas' apartment they begun to kiss. Lucas was gay. I trusted him and loved him. Now I realize that I was just a cover. I begun to cry in front of Matthew. 

"There you have the truth." He said and hugged me. "I am so sorry, but it's so typical for Lucas he hides his orientation, because his father would be so angry at him." Then a waiter came with food for us. I stopped to cry and begun to eat the food. "Don't worry Lu, you have me. I wouldn't lie to you." The hell was wrong with him. Does he has  crush on me? 

"How's the food?" He asked with a calm voice.

"It's really good." I said.

"Look at me." I raised my head and did as he said. "You have so beautiful eyes." He really said a compliment to me. Matthew Hill was nice to me. 

I looked at my watch it was already 8 pm and I have a geography test tomorrow. "Matthew it was really nice, but I must go. I have a test tomorrow."

He stood up and said. "I can drive you to the dorm."

A/N

Okay, so Lucas is gay. That is a surprise. Matthew is acting weird. Does he really love Luna? Or maybe it's just a joke.

I have secondary school, and I am so happy. I did it very good on spoken exam. I had math and I got 6. 6 in my country is American A.

Song of the chapter:
Chasing Pavements by Adele