Chapter 3

"If you're horrible to me, I'm going to write a song about it, and you won't like it. That's how I operate."
- Taylor Swift   

***

  "99.99999 % chance that you're dead." She said. 

I gulped, I was scared, I thought that ballet was something that connected everyone. That it was something like team work. 

"Hey Luna, can you sing?" She asked. 

"Me, oh no I don't sing since fifth grade." I said. When I was young I was pretty good at singing but then on the stage I froze. Therefore, I'm so scared to perform alone. 

"Hengiton has a choir

"Hengiton has a choir. We're soon joining a very important competition but we need fourteen persons and we have just twelve. I we don't find two more persons we can't join the competition and the principal will close the choir." Yuki said. I saw in her eyes that this choir was very important for her.

I took a deep breath and said "I can try. But don't expect so much from me." I smiled.

"Thank you, I knew that you have a golden heart." She said and hugged me. I felt that I had my first friend here but I also had my first enemy here. Then I felt that someone looked at us. A boy with ginger hair came in to the room. "Hi Yuki who's that?" He aksed and pointed at me. "Lucas meet Luna Jones, Luna meet my friend Lucas Lee." 

"Nice to meet you." I reached my hand. Then he grabbed my hand and lightly shook it. "Nice to meet you too."

"Lucas is one year older than us. He's studying chemistry. His father has an oil company called Lee Oil Productions." Yuki presented him and I nodded while she said it. "Lucas maybe you should join the choir? I remember that you had a pretty singing voice." She smiled.

"Maybe I shouldn't I have too much work, why don't you ask Daniel?" He said.

"Daniel and I aren't friends anymore, you know it very well, I hate that pig." Yuki said with anger in her voice. I didn't understand, because she talked with him when we first met. What happened with those two?

"Oh come on you should be friends again. I remember when you were best friends." Lucas took Yuki's hand.

"He lied to me." I looked a them confuse because I didn't understand it, and I wanted so badly to understand them. "Lucas we're not going to talk about Daniel, we must talk with Luna she's new here." Yuki stopped their talk.

"So Luna where do you come from? What talent do you have? Do you have a boyfriend" Lucas begun to ask thousands of questions. "Okay Lucas that's enough questions." Yuki stopped him.