Chapter 9

"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?"
- William Shakespeare 

***

Rachel ran down stairs to the chemistry classes. She knew that he would be there. She was right, they ended the classes right now and people stormed out of the laboratories. She saw him. She begun to walk faster and faster and when he turned around she slapped him as hard as she could.

"What the hell was that for?" Matthew held his hand on his chin.

"For leaving and cheating me, jerk!" Rachel shouted. "For embarrassing me in front of everyone and for being a jerk who think he is allowed to do whatever he wants to do!" She shouted louder this time.

"Oh be nice to a person who has cancer, I'm going to die soon, Rachel." He said and then his head came nearer her ear. "I know you wouldn't shout at a dying person."

"Shut up!" She shouted again and ran to the social room to her brother. 

I saw angry Rachel storming in to the social room. Lucas stood up and calmed her down. "Rachel calm down." 

After Rachel finished crying Lucas presented us to each other. Rachel was really nice but hurt by Matthew. I learnt that Matthew cheated her with Alba, could you believe it with Alba. He was with Alba when he became different. Therefore Lucas hates him too.

"Okay so that jerk, he thinks that if he has cancer everyone is going to be nice towards him and." She stopped. "And I don't feel sorry for him. I understand now George, I understand why he begun to hate Matthew so much."

"Who is George?" I asked.

Lucas sighed and looked at Rachel. Like I wasn't I supposed to know about George. "George is Matthew's older brother, he always hated him." 

"I remember that George called Matthew spawn of a devil." Lucas laughed and Rachel lightly hit him. "Oh come on what was that for?" He asked her.

"For laughing of our friend." She said.

"Okay guys, I must go I have P.E classes." I said.

"You also have P.E?" Rachel I asked and I nodded. "We can go there together."

We did as she said and we went there together. We changed into our training clothes and went inside the school's sports hall. Many of the pupils stood there and stared at us. Matthew was also there. Everyone became quiet when the teacher came in.

"Today we are going to play football." He said. Like are we going to play football without helmets and everything else. It could be dangerous. I lightly hit with my shoulder Rachel's shoulder. "How are we supposed to play football without helmets?" I whispered.

She begun to laugh. "We aren't going to play american football, silly. We're going to play soccer." She said and then I understood everything. You know if someone says football in america they mean American Football and when someone say football here the mean soccer ball.

"I need to go to the principal I'll be here in a minute, Mr Hill can you make two teams?" The teacher asked.

"Of course coach." He stared at couch and waited till he exited the sports hall. "Okay guys maybe we can do rich kids versus poor kids." Everyone who was a rich kid begun to nod. Rachel stood and stared at him. "Rachel if I'm not wrong you belong to us, the rich kids." Rachel shook her head.

"I'm never going to be on a team with you." Rachel replied to him.

"Okay Mr Hill. Are the teams ready?" The teacher came in and asked.

"Of course they are coach." Matthew smirked. 

"Let the game begin." The coach cave us the ball and we begun to play.

The rich kids weren't actually the best players. Most of the girls there were just standing still and doing nothing at all.

Everyone played on our team. Some of the pupils on our team helped me to play football and it was really fun despite of seeing Matthew's ugly face. After the lessons I and Rachel went to the girl wardrobe.

"You were really good out there, you should join the woman football team." A brunet said.

"Thank you, but I'm not so into sports especially all kinds of football." I laughed.

"That's okay, by the way I'm Alicia." She said.

"Luna." I said.

"You aren't quite friends with Matthew." Alicia said to Rachel.

"No we aren't friends. Maybe we were before friends, but I was blinded then." Rachel answered and afterwards smiled. "It was the best decision I made in my whole life."

After we changed clothes I went to the choir meeting. Everyone was already there. "Sorry that I'm late." I said and sat down on my chair.

Five minutes later the door opened again. And guess what? It was Matthew Hill again. "Welcome back to the choir Mr Hill." Mrs Auguste said.

"Thank you Mrs Auguste." He said and sat down beside me.

"So I thought that since we have two ballet dancers, we could sing a song where the main characters would be Mr Hill and Mrs Jones." She really said it. Matthew and I are two different roads, heading two different ways. I felt his glare at my skin. I didn't need to look at him to know that he is glaring at me.

"I thought maybe about don't go breaking my heart." Mrs Auguste said. I raised my hand. "Yes Mrs Jones." 

"We could maybe sing Light Em Up by Fall Out Boy." Everyone begun to nod even Matthew. "Okay then get to work and prepare this song. We can do don't go breaking my heart other time."

When everyone except us left the room, we begun to talk

When everyone except us left the room, we begun to talk. "If it wasn't the choir I would never dance or sing with a gold digger." He needed to comment. He couldn't hold his tongue in his freaking mouth.

"Could you please shut up for once." I said and took a deep breath. "You could at least hold your comments to yourself."

"Oh I can't. I need to comment everything I don't like. You know things I don't like are like a border to me, they're a threat to me." He said. 

"And I guess that I'm a threat to you, am I right?" I asked and he nodded. At least he didn't say a word.

Rest of the choir meeting we were planning a choreography. I must admit that he had some pretty good ideas. And I must admit that he was a very good ballet dancer.

In the end of the meeting we danced and sung to the song Light'em Up. We were a great pair at dancing but nothing more. We couldn't be friends. I couldn't be friends with him.

A/N
So what do you think? Is Matthew only joking with being rude or he's serious about it? Will Luna and Matthew be friends (or something more?) 
Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!

Song of the chapter:

Light Em Up(My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark) by Fall Out Boy

Ballet Princess (#Wattys2017)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara