Chapter 14

"The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. "
-John F. Kennedy

***

Viola came to me early this morning. I made us tea and the we sat down on the couch and begun to gossip. Then the question I saw she wanted to ask for so long.

"How was it yesterday?" Yesterday, she meant yesterday evening. My date with Lucas. She was the only person who knew that I was on that date.

"It was, it was." I couldn't find the perfect word to describe that date. "It was wonderful." I smiled. Then I got flashbacks from Matthew's kiss. I needed to tell her that. "I need to tell you something."

"Okay, it's getting serious." She said.

"Matthew came to me yesterday, before the date." She nodded and then I continued to talk. "He, he." I felt like I had a blockade in my mouth. I took a deep breath and became a little bit furious and then I shout. "He god damn kissed me!"

VIoleta's mouth opened and her eyes became wider. "What?!" She was in shock.

"Yes he kissed me."

"Oh my god." He took her hands on her mouth. "Have you told Lucas about it?"

"No, I don't think that he needs to know about that situation." I explained.

"And you are right, he doesn't need to know." She took a deep breath and begun to speak again. "Last year Lucas had a girlfriend called Ava. She was nice and beautiful. You know Lucas' sister Rachel was Matthew's girlfriend. Then Matthew destroyed it all, he kissed Ava in front of many peoples eyes." I was in shock Matthew was a real spawn of the devil.

But then I reminded myself about something. "Wasn't Matthew cheating Rachel with Alba?"

"That was the second time." Okay, that sentence was weird, I thought. "You know, Rachel was very naive and blinded. Matthew apologized to her with a song and BUM! They are together again. And then after 4 months I caught Matthew kissing Alba. I told Rachel about it, and now she hates him."

Things Viola told me today, were terrible. Rachel was so nice to give Matthew a second chance and then he just threw that second chance to bin. It's not weird that Lucas hates that guy so much. Matt destroyed Rachel's and Lucas' lives. 

After Viola left my apartment I called Yuki. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to know how Matthew is. Really, I don't know why I even care about him. "Hi Yuki, wanna meet before school?" I asked her and she answered yes.

We were going to meet in the cafeteria. So I went there, sat down on a chair and waited for her. It was 7 am. She was late because I said we were going to meet 6:45 am. Yuki was never late. I was worried, what if something happened to her? But then I deleted my thoughts of my head, because then I saw Yuki who ran in to the cafeteria.

"Sorry, I had some business to do." Business, of course she had business to do, I thought.

"It's okay sit down." She sat down and then I begun to talk. "How can you be a friend with Matthew?" I asked her. "He doesn't deserve a friend like you. And you are kind of betraying your real friends. Come on Yuki, Matthew destroyed Rachel's and Lucas' life and you know it very well." I took a deep breath and continued. "What is the reason that you two are friends?"

She had tears in her eyes. I know that I kind of hurt her, but I needed to say the truth. The truth always wins. "You are not going to understand it. You can't understand it." Yuki said with a deep tone. "I hate Matthew actually, he is making my life hell! He destroyed my relationship with someone very special to me."

"Yuki calm down, please calm down." I saw the hatred in her eyes. With Matthew she seemed so happy. Why is she acting when she is together with him? And who the hell is that special person she had a relationship with?

"Sorry Luna, but I need to go, I have some technology classes." She said that sentence and left me alone. Then I went back to my dorm and changed my clothes into ballet dress and headed to the ballet classes.

Mrs Auguste welcomed us and said that madame Bellerose wouldn't come back until the next semester. "Okay guys we have to get ready to the big ballet competition." She said. "I have observed you enough to make a fitting choreography  for you guys." She gave us some papers with ballet poses. Then I saw that I was going to dance in a pair with Matthew Hill.

I raised my hand. "Yes Luna." The teacher said.

"Are you sure that I am going to dance with someone?" I asked.

"Yes Luna I made a special choreography for you and Matthew." Did I hear it right. She made some special dance moves for us. I would rather dance with a ugly faced man that Matthew. Just look at this arrogant and selfish jerk. "Okay Matthew and Luna here are the keys to the other dance studio, begin to train the choreography." Matthew took the keys and I just followed him.

"Why?" I asked.

"What why?" He said with his annoying voice.

"Why do you have to be that selfish and annoying jerk?" I asked him.

"Am I selfish and annoying?" He said with a sarcastic voice. "I could say the same about you Lu."

I was so angry when he said those words. I'm not selfish and annoying. Okay maybe I am a little bit annoying, but he's more annoying than me.

"Ballet Princess." Matthew said.

"What did you call me?" I asked him furiously.

"This ballet which we are going to dance is called Ballet Princess, and obviously you're that princess and I am your prince."

A/N
Okay so Yuki hates Matthew for something. Luna is going to dance with Matthew in Ballet Princess. What do you think is going to happen?

I want to thank my friend @LiliaMelody for co-writing this chapter with me. I also made a new cover to this book with a sticker. Chapter 11 is nominated for the June entry to the RoseGold Awards.

 Chapter 11 is nominated for the June entry to the RoseGold Awards

Song of the chapter:
Fearless by Gromee feat May-Britt Scheffer