Chapter 10

"The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it."
-Hubert H. Humphrey

***

Yuki came to my dorm crying. What happened to her? She was always that person which made the rest of the world happy.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It is Matt. Something is totally wrong with him. He shouted at some pupils who is here on a scholarship." She cried and I hugged her.

"Yuki, everything is going to be alright. Maybe he has some hard time, you know because of the cancer and everything." I said. "He is maybe rude against many of the students, but maybe he'll change soon to how he was before he got to know he has cancer." I know that I sounded meaningless but I wanted to see her happy and smiling

"What if he's never going to be that Matthew I was friend with?" She asked me.

This question was so hard to answer. I didn't want to hurt her. "I don't know, if I was in that situation I would maybe try to convince him to be that person he was before." Again no meaning of my words.

"You're so right. Thank you so much, I'll do it. You heard it girl I'll do it!" She begun to laugh. So weird to see a person who was sad and crying and now that person is laughing and screaming. Then she just stormed out of my dorm room.

I really hated Matthew but I liked Yuki. She was so nice and friendly. She was a real friend. A friend that could keep secrets. Yuki was like a diary to me. She held my everyday inside her mind, her locked mind. I lied on my bed and begun to dream.

Ballet. Ballet is my whole world. I want to be the best. I want success. I want a international carrier. I have it now, I have everything but not friends and love. How could I turn so cruel? How could I betray them? I am a terrible person. I am a selfish and terrible person who don't care about others.

How? I don't know. I wasn't like that before. I cared about other people. I always wanted to be famous but I never wanted to be hated by the people. I wanted to be a inspiration, not a thing that cared only about herself. 

I woke up and screamed. This dream was a little bit scary. I didn't want to become that person I saw in my dreams.  I wanted to have friend and somebody to love. I never wanted to be hated. I didn't wanted to be popular. I wanted just to follow my dreams.

I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen. I took a glass of water and looked at the clock. "3 am, I have slept so long." I said to myself. Then I went to the couch. I sat down and took a TV controller and turned on the TV.

As I thought there would be nothing on the TV at 3 am. Who normally wakes up at 3 am and is watching TV? That person it's me. When I thought about it I begun to laugh and smile. I turned on Netflix instead. I watched some series.

At 4 am someone knocked on my door. Who could it be? I looked through a small hole in the door and saw Matthew standing in front of my dorm room. I opened the door quietly and Matthew just stepped in without a invitation.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to talk to you and I thought you weren't sleeping

"I wanted to talk to you and I thought you weren't sleeping." He said.

"Are you stalking me?" I became furious, I didn't like that some people knew things about me they shouldn't know.

"Maybe, maybe not." He replied.

"Okay so what do you want from me?" I said.

"I really don't know." What did he say? He came here and he really didn't know why he came here. He saw it on me. He saw that I was angry. "Hey calm down lady."

"What the hell is wrong is wrong with you?!" I shouted at him. "You come here and you don't know why you even came here! I know what is wrong with you, you don't care about the poorer kids, you think they are not worth your attention! Or they are worth your attention if you bully them!" I was so proud of what I said to him.

"Oh calm down Lu." Did he call me Lu, why? From where did he get that nickname. I can say one thing now, that thing is that I already hated this nickname.

"Never call me Lu again!" I yelled at him.

"Okay." He paused and the he opened his annoying mouth again "Lu."

I glared at him and said "If you want nothing from me then go away, I'm going to the bed. Bye bye." He just nodded and exited my room. Was he drunk or something? Or maybe he took drugs? No way, he's just a stupid jerk. When he out of my room I went to the door and locked it.

Next day I went and made my breakfast and then I went to my room and changed my pajama to my ballet dress and ballerinas. Afterwards I headed to the studio. Today I had a individual lesson. I was so glad because I hated when everyone watched me dancing. Oh and later I had that date with Lucas. I felt that this day is going to be so good.

I went in to the dance studio and turned on the ballet music. First I warmed up and then I begun to dance. When the third song begun to play I felt like I was flying. Literally I felt someone took me and raised me. Who was it? When my feet felt the ground I turned around and saw him. The spawn of the devil.

"What are you doing here? This is a individual lesson." I asked him.

"Oh Lu calm down! I saw you dancing and I wanted to dance with you." Matthew said.

"Spawn of the devil, you should go now!" I said.

"Spawn of the devil, is it my nickname?" I nodded. "I like it." He made that devilish smile.

"Go!" I shouted again but this time it ended with a success. He listened and exited the room.

A/N
Matthew or "Spawn of the devil" is weird. Does Matthew have a mystery? Maybe Matthew likes Luna? What do you think.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Remember to vote and leave a comment.

Song of the chapter:
Sweet Dreams(Are Made Of This) by Eurythmics