Chapter 11

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky."
-Jimi Hendrix

***

Today is Sunday. That means that I have a date with Lucas tonight. I almost forgot about it. I do not have any nice dress. I didn't take any with me because I thought that I wouldn't need it. I stood up 10 am and headed to Viola's room. Maybe she had a dress I could borrow.

I knocked on the door very hard. "Oh my god! Who could it be!" She shouted. I heard that the footsteps were nearer the door. She opened the door very fast. I saw on her face that she was a little bit angry. I think that I woke her up.

"Oh it's you Luna, I'm sorry that I shouted." She smiled and let me in. I sat down on the couch and watched her making the tea. "So what do you want from me?" She asked.

"I need a dress for tonight. And you know I didn't take any from New York because I thought I wouldn't need any." I explained it to her.

"Luna why do you need a dress? I mean of course I have many dresses and of course I will borrow one to you, but why do you need it?" She needed to ask that question.

I felt that I became red on my face. I even don't know why. "Ehm I have-" I stopped talking, but then I spat it out. "I have a date tonight!"

Her eyes widened. "With who?"

"With Lucas Lee." I said very fast.

Violeta's eyes widened more than before. "Reaaally?" I nodded. "Oh my god!" She shouted. "I'm so happy for you, I know that Lucas haven't been on so much dates lately, but wow. Congrats girl."

I thanked her and then she said "Come we go to my wardrobe and then you're going to try some dresses." She let me in to her wardrobe. I must say it, that wardrobe was bigger than my bedroom in New York. It had many dresses, bags, gowns, sunglasses, shoes, jeans and tops.

"Okay let's try this one." She gave me a red dress short dress. I tried it and I must say something, I don't like it. It's too short for me and I don't feel comfortable in it. I showed her the dress and she agreed with me.

She gave me another dress. It was a blue with creme and red stripes dress. If I am not wrong this dress is from Tommy Hilfiger. I took it on and guess what, that dress fitted me perfectly. I loved it. I went out of the bathroom and showed myself to Viola.

 I went out of the bathroom and showed myself to Viola

"Oh my god you look gorgeous in that dress." She said. "Oh you should also borrow my Tommy Hilfiger shoes, they will fit perfectly to that dress." She came back with a pair of navy blue shoes in her hands.

"Thank you so much for helping me." I said. 

"No problem I will always help my friends."

***

I was doing my make up. I was glad that I took my make up kit from New York. If I didn't have it, I don't know what would I do then. I was going to take on eye liner on my left eye but then someone knocked. I of course went and opened the door. It was Matthew, the spawn of the devil.

"The spawn of the devil, how nice to see you." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"Nice to see you to, Lu." He said and just went in. He sat down at the couch and begun to stare at me. "Where are you going?"

"It is none of you business." I said. "Why are you here again?" I asked him.

He stood up from the couch and came nearer me. It was kind of very creepy.  I was completely frozen, his face was a few centimeters, no millimeters from mine. I looked deep in his eyes. I must admit he had very beautiful crystal blue eyes. His eyes distracted me from that moment when his lips touched mine. He was like a magnet to me. I couldn't go away from him. After a few seconds I pushed him away. I wanted to punch him. Who does he think that he is?

"What the hell was that!" I shouted at him.

"A kiss." He said as if I didn't know it.

"Go the hell away from me! Get out from my dorm room." I shouted and pushed him again. When he stood outside the door I slammed the door behind me.

How could I be so easy distracted by him? I hate him! I always hated him, I hated him from the first sight. I hope he doesn't tell anyone about that embarrassing situation. Oh my god what will Lucas think if he gets to know about it. 

Okay I must calm down and get back to make up. I finished my make up after fifteen minutes and then someone again knocked on my door. 

A/N
Oh my god what did Matthew do! Do you think that he loves her? Or maybe he's joking? Maybe it was a challenge made by someone. What do you think?

Sorry that this chapter is so short, I really don't have so much time lately. In my country we have right now spoken exams, and you really don't know what you get. You get only one subject out of seven possible. It's kind of scary! I will get to know my exam on Tuesday and then on Wednesday I'll get to know the theme of my exam and then I have 24 hours to prepare my presentation.

Song of the chapter:
There For You by Martin Garrix & Troye Sivan