Chapter 2

"It's time to write our own story." 

- Misty Copeland 

***

We were at the airport. It was the first time I saw my parents together since the divorce. They didn't talk but they were together and didn't quarrel. "So be careful." My dad tried to say something. "I'll be dad." I hugged him and the I saw my aunt running with a box. 

"Claire?" My dad looked at her. "Oh brother don't look at me with that look, I've a present for my niece." She said and handed me the box.

I opened it carefully and saw brand new Bloch ballet-shoes. I looked at my aunt "Aunt Claire I'm sure they were expensive. I can't have them."

"No Luna you need to have them, I had them for over a year. I waited for a special occasion." She smiled.

"Thank you so much

"Thank you so much." I had tears in my eyes. Those were tears from my happiness. Then my mom came and hugged me "I'm going to miss you so much." 

"I'm gonna miss you too." I said. "Luna you must go or you'll be late." I nodded and said goodbye last time.

I stood right in front of the biggest airport in the world, Heathrow Airport in London. I waited for a taxi the academy ordered for me. It was colder in London than in New York.

***

I went to the reception of the dorm. "Good morning, my name is Luna Jones." The reception lady looked at me and then she looked at her laptop screen. "Miss Jones, welcome to Hengiton Academy. This is your keys to your dorm." She handed me the keys and I thanked her.

I found my room and opened the door. The room was white. It had a kitchen connected with living room. It had also a small bedroom and of course a bathroom. The bedroom was beautiful it had a galaxy wallpaper on the walls. The bed was black and had white pillows and the comforter was black. The bedroom had a small desk connected with bookshelf. They were also black. The room had also a small wardrobe. How did they now what I like? I'm sure they made a research. The kitchen and living room were just white. They were just so simple.

After I got unpacked I took my ballet shoes and changed to my ballerina dress and went to my first dancing lesson. I was a little bit late but it was the taxi's fail. I went don stairs to the reception. I needed to ask the reception lady about the place of the class. She took out a map and begun to draw the way to the class. I acted like I understood what she said, but really I didn't understood her.

Okay but I tried to find the classroom. I went in a big and long hall. I was completely lost. I had my nose in the map, but I still couldn't understand it. Then unexpectedly I was on the ground. A boy stood right in front of me. He was angry and furious. "Be careful where you going!" He shouted.