Chapter 8

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."
Sholom Aleichem

***

"It's a social room not dance room, who's your friend Viola?" He asked.

"My friend has a name and that's Luna" Viola raged. "And you know what Matthew you shouldn't be here."

"Oh no it's my place. She shouldn't be here." Matthew pointed at me. "She is a gold digger, someone who is a friend with you because you have money and she don't."

"That is not true!" I begun to protest.

"Oh I wouldn't be sure of that Luna. It is normal for people like you to lie." He made me angry. I wasn't like that. How could people like him? He was terrible and mean.

"Shut up! You don't know me!" I yelled at him. "You can't judge people you don't know!"

"Oh I can." His eyes were dark from anger. 

"Matthew it's best for you to go away right now." Viola defended me. Yuki looked at Violeta with her begging eyes. "Yuki go with Matthew." Yuki grabbed Matthew's hand and dragged him outside the social room.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked.

"That's Matthew, he had those problems before he left Hengiton. He begun to call poor kids mean things." Violeta said. "He also begun to bully people who were friends with poor people. Like I don't know what happened to him, but he never was like that before. Cancer destroys people."

"I thought he was a rich kid who accepted everyone." I said.

"He was." She said. "I'm not a friend of Matt, he wasn't quite nice to me. He called me a traitor and much more."

"Why? You're a rich kid." I felt so confused right now. 

"Well dear Luna, because I hung out with poor kids. After he begun to be different there were no one who could defend those kids." She said and then we heard someone running. We turned around and saw running Lucas. 

"Hi girls, have you seen that male diva came back to the school?" He asked.

"Of course, we have already confronted him." Viola said. Lucas sat down beside us and we begun to discuss about Matthew's return. I got to know so much more about their past. I learnt that Matthew divided their pack of friends.

"No but guys really this guy shouldn't be here. I don't understand why Yuki is with him. She was the one who was most hurt by him." Lucas was read on his face. "I understand that he has lung cancer. But come on, he can't be rude towards everyone."

"What happened between Yuki and Matthew?" I asked but I knew that I wouldn't get a answer. They would say go and ask her not us. 

"I'm so sorry Luna but we can't tell you. Yuki must tell everything by herself." Violeta said.

"Does Yuki love Matthew?" I asked and both of them begun to laugh. "What?"

"Never ever, Yuki doesn't love Matthew. He isn't her type. She only wants him to be safe. Oh and she also helps him to make the right choices." Lucas said and continued to laugh. 

***

I opened my MacBook and clicked on Skype icon. I wanted to call my dad who was online. I clicked on the call icon. After a few seconds of calling my father answered the call.

"Hi daddy." I finally saw him. I missed him so much.

"Hi Luna." He smiled. "How are you? How's going in London? Do you like it in Europe?" HE had too many questions and I didn't have so many answers.

"I'm fine, London is fantastic, I haven't been so much outside the academy. You know I have many lessons and much homework to do. Europe is almost like America." I smiled.

"Do you have any friends?" When he asked this question I heard that someone knocked on the door.

"Dad can you wait a second, I need to open the door." I stood up from the couch and went toward the door. I opened it up slowly. "Hi." Lucas stood right in front of me.

"Hi come in, I'm talking with my dad." I whispered. Lucas sat down on the chair and I went back to PC.

"Who was it?" My dad asked.

"My friend Lucas." I smiled.

"Oh so you have friends, that is very good." My father said and then he got a phone call. "Darling I must go, I have a meeting. We talk later." I only waved and he ended the call.

"Sorry that you waited." I excused Lucas.

"It's okay, you needed to talk with your father. Rachel and I talk sometimes with our parents because they are very often busy. Right, I came here because I wanted to show you something." Lucas took out his mobile and went on his Facebook.

"What is it?" I asked and he played a video. I was it on that video. It had rude comments in it and was very offensive against me. "What is that?"

"Mr Matthew Hill did it." Lucas said.

"Why? What have I done to him? I don't know this guy and literally after all things he has done to me today I don't want to know him." I cried.

"Me either don't know what he's up to. I see that he isn't the same Matthew." i begun to read all the rude comments. I couldn't hold my emotions inside and I just begun to cry more and more. "Shh don't cry, they are just comments. Comments written by people who are cowards. They are cowards because they aren't brave enough to tell it to you, right in your face."

"Thank you Lucas for being with me." I said while crying. "You are a really good friend."

"We are friends, and friends are made for helping each other." He said and hugged me. "Matthew will pay for what he did." I didn't wish anyone bad luck. Matthew had cancer and used it as his alibi, but Mrs Luna Jones isn't stupid. I'm clever and I'm making sweet revenges. 

"When tomorrow? Tonight, when? I guess never! He uses cancer as his alibi, I can't take revenge on someone who is dying

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"When tomorrow? Tonight, when? I guess never! He uses cancer as his alibi, I can't take revenge on someone who is dying." I said. "In opposite of Matthew I have a heart, and I don't want to destroy it."

"You don't need to take revenge, you can leave it to Rachel." Lucas made a devilish smile.

A/N
Okay so Matthew isn't a angel after all. Even Lucas don't want to be friends with him. What has Rachel to do with Matthew?

Song of the chapter:
Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont

Ballet Princess (#Wattys2017)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें