Chandler runs his hands through his hair and a loud banging on the door begins.

"Get under the bed!" He yells, shoving me off the bed.

"What?" I ask shocked.

"Just hurry! Or do you want people to think we had sex?" he asks.

I roll my eyes before laying on the floor and pushing myself under the bed.

"Gross." I whisper, shoving a pair of boxers out of my face.

I see Chandlers feet walk over to the door and unlock it. Three more pairs of feet walk in and begin talking.

"Man, Chandler! You were insane last night!" "You beast!" "You go bud!" the boys say and I hear high fives being given.

What? What did Chandler do last night?

"Bro, I cannot believe you got with Alisha." One boy says.

Got with?

Alisha?

As in..Alisha Kieffer? The motherfucking school slut?

What do they mean..got with?

I just want to scream.

I hear Chandler shush them all.

"Can we talk about this later." he says obviously knowing I'm under the bed and can hear their entire conversation.

"Bro c'mon! Was she tight?" A boy chimes in.

"I said stop talking about it!" Chandler yells, beginning to get angry.

"Dude, why? I mean..you usually wanna tell us about all the girls you get with at these parties."

All..the girls...he gets with?

Wow.

I guess Tasia was right.

I'm not the only one.

My jaw drops in shock and I have to cover my mouth to keep from gasping.

"Oh yeah, like last year, when you got it from Sidney Bain. And then Katrina Huntley! Damn, Chandler you are the man!" More boys say.

"Shut up already! Goddamn! How many fucking times do I have to ask?" Chandler yells, obviously pissed now.

"Aw. Is Chandy mad that he can't decide which girl he wants?" I hear them whimper.

"Leave. Now." Chandler says to the boy that won't stop talking.

"This is my room." the boy says.

"Get out." he says, I can practically hear him clenching his jaw.

"Fine, dick." the boy says and I see his feet walk past Chandler, but they stop at the door.

"How do you think your little play toy..what's her name..Ariana? Would like it if she knew that you got with three different chicks last night? I think she'd love that." I hear a boy say and I gasp, but cover my mouth.

Three? Different? Girls?

I..

I hear Chandler crack his knuckles. Then I see all the boys feet leave the room and the door slams behind them. Chandler walks to the door and locks it.

I slowly push myself out from under the bed and stand up, brushing myself off. I begin walking towards the door quietly when a hand grabs my arm.

"Ari, they lied."

"Didn't sound like it." I say with my jaw clenched, not looking at Chandler.

"Ariana, you know-"

"Do I Chandler? Because I don't think I know you at all. I think I'm wrong. About you, about everything. I shouldn't have kissed you that night in the van. None of this would've happened. I mean, this has already happened what..three different times?"

Chandler looks at the ground. I can tell he's sad.

"You got with three different girls last night. You know what I call that? A man-whore. And I don't date man-whores. And I'm sure as hell not gonna be your little play toy." I say yanking my arm from his grip and unlocking the door.

"Good, I don't need you. I have other play toys." he says smirking, knowing he's hurt me.

My jaw slightly drops and I feel tears in my eyes, but I slip into my ugg boots and reach for the door handle, swinging the door open.

I step into the hallway and begin walking as the door slams behind me.

Halfway down the hall, I hear a door swing open and a voice echo down the hall.

Chandler's voice.

"Just remember! I know your secret just as much as you do!" And the door slams shut.

I stop dead in my tracks as my jaw begins trembling.