Chapter 63 - TLC Pt.3

The Shield went through the doors that were in front of them and went out into the arena.

The crowd roared but the three Shield members couldn't tell if it was cheers or booed. Everything was blurry, sound just stopped and it was almost as if time stood still.

In their heads, the Shield members remembered all the memories that they had from their last two years together.

Talking in the coffee shop and getting into a fight, fighting against Miles and his goons, chilling behind the apartments and doing flips to try and get someone else to dye their hair, playing in the arcade, playing in the snow, going to different states to get a friend back, training together.

As he walked down the steps, Dean smiled thinking about all that but, quickly, reverted back to a grimace.

Daniel Bryan, Ryback and Kane met the three Shield members at the barricade and the match started from there. They started brawling all over the place and the crowd was loving it.

Combinations of the six men did all the spots that they had planned. A suplex off of a table which was set up on the top rope in a corner, a chokeslam through a chair, a spear through a barricade, a triple powerbomb through a table. Eventually, it came time for Seth to do his huge spot.

Ryback chased him up the entrance way, slowly, bouncing Seth off of the tables, ladders and chairs which were set up at ringside.

Seth got to the massive ladder and started climbing it with Ryback a couple of steps behind him. They could hear the crowd roar as they got closer and closer to the top. Seth looked down and saw the tables which were behind him and slightly to the left. Ryback, with one quick motion, reached up, grabbed the top of Seth's pants and pulled him backwards. Seth jumped and crashed through the tables below.

The crowd erupted, they were hooked, they couldn't believe what they had just seen. It was one of the greatest bumps in the history of the TLC Pay-Per-View.

Back in the ring, Ambrose and Reigns were beating down Daniel Bryan. Reigns took the table that was set up on the top rope and, with some help from Dean, set it up more central in the ring. Roman went up to the second rope and Dean passed Bryan up to Reigns so that Reigns could powerbomb Bryan through the table. Reigns hit the powerbomb and sent Bryan crashing through the table and then Roman pinned Daniel Bryan to pick up the win for the Shield.

Dean and Roman left the ring and went to pick Seth up. Seth hadn't moved since the bump through the tables. The cameras weren't on them so the Shield could talk. Dean slapped Seth lightly on the face.

Dean Ambrose- "You ok, buddy?"

Seth Rollins- "Just a little sore."

Roman and Dean picked Seth up and each put one of Seth's arms over their shoulder and dragged him to his feet

Dean started shouting at the camera which was now on them. Dean, Seth and Roman went around the side of the stage and then backstage.